Support Our Vaping Troops!

Hi All

As most of you may know we have a soldier serving in Afghanistan that has recently joined our ranks. As a Father of 2 veterans of the Iraq war, I understand the importance of sending these young men/women care packages, to show we appreciate their sacrifice and well, just a little taste of home. Pvt/Spc? Collins has Pm'd me with his mothers address (who works for ups..and will forward our packages to him) ....if anyone would like to send VapingSoldier a care package plz msg me and ill send you his mothers Address. Again, VapingSoldier, Thank You for your service :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for setting this up ouster. I know any little bit helps alot. My daughter has 4 friends currently serving--only 2 have currently been deployed.

There is no item too small to send, or even just a letter of support. My daughters friends even like a couple pages of good jokes.

This for me is the ultimate pay it forward !!!!

What a great idea! Thanks ouster.

I could use some suggestions on what to send. Anyone got any?

VapingSoldier is on a pretty large base I think..so he is not in need of every day items. From his PM he sent , sounds like they have e-cigs already. So Im going send them juice and maybe a few atomizers. Not sure how many of them are vaping.

I was thinking juice, spare parts are always needed--backups, backups, backups. Not sure what else I can dig up. Time to sort supplies.

Vaping Soldier--Any ideas.....

vaping supplies??

non vaping supplies??

Okay, count me in! This is awesome, and VapingSoldier and all your compatriots, we're here for your support as much as we can be. You guys rule. I'll wait to see what to send where (is this stuff going to be collected at one point like Ouster's or sent willy-nilly in a bunch of packages?). I'll send liquid and some cartomizers, for sure, maybe other stuff. I can send a boatload of liquid though. ;)

Hm. What strength liquid, VS? I vape the heavy duty stuff, need to know what flavors and strengths to make. You guys are getting some fun stuff, I can't wait to get started! :D

Edited by ddavelarsen

Kudos, Ouster. As far as non vaping supplies chap stick, hand sanitizer, items we take for granted, hard candies, flavoring packs for h2o. I have a complete list somewhere, and have started collecting. I'm in! No weapons, or pork products. Dried fruit was one of the most favorite, in our last care pack. We pick up a lot on our trips to the 99 cent store. Our troops need all the support we can give. vape on Monty

Whew ok we are back, mission success :) Im so beat haha, well I dont care im still using the entirety of my allotted internet time :D As for as what to send, I mean im still trying to digest that you guys are sending us things, I have no idea lol. I have a buddy here in the tent with me whos very interested in vaping, he vapes my Ego just as much as I do, and I recommended that he get a 510 to start out with. If any of you guys have a really old beat up 510 that you were planning on throwing away anyway, he would really like that i think. He chain smokes constantly and his stamina is nowhere to be found these days. Oh darn i just realized I should have put this in the troops thread haha im so tired I donno even know what Im doing, ill copy and paste :) Thanks again to everyone, you guys are truly amazing.

Oh wow ddavelarsen thanks so much man, we appreciate what you guys are doing really, it took us all by complete and total surprise. We all vape the heavy duty stuff, 24 and 36mg, soldiers juice haha. One of the most asked for flavors fofr me to order right now is menthol and ry4, everyone loves ry4 in my unit and menthol is good for the cig feel. We pretty much all used to smoke newports, now only half of us do ;)

Edited by VapingSoldier

I have a couple of new 510 batteries in my backup supplies that I'll probably never use. I can send them. And attys, of course. But how do you charge them there? I have a charger I can send if you have an adapter use it with.

Oh well were stationed at Firebase Phoenix so we have power and electricity, as well as charging and power hubs in all tents/buildings. I have a Janty Ego and donaldson has a 510 passthrough, everyone else has a blu cig which is horrible out here because they die after about 30 mins, and on 6 hour missions... They resort back to smoking lol. Im only giving supplies to my battlebuddies in my unit, and they have to be interested in quitting smoking AND they have to come on here and say thanks :) They wrote Ooust an email thanking him, and they will be in contact with everyone who sends them things thanking them as well. But like i said, im only giving the 510 equipment to people who are interested in vaping and want to quit smoking :)

Btw, will my janty ego charger also charge the 510 batts?

@kitsune, yes ma'am we do, were supplied with little block things that plug into our electricty hub, that has a USB port on it. Its some sort of adapter, but thats how Donaldson uses his passthrough. you should see him when he gets back from a mission, he sits down by that hub for about 3 hours vaping constantly, then he runs out of liquid and runs to me hahahaha

Edited by VapingSoldier

somebody will be along that has that answer. my ego is still in the mail.

I have an extra usb 510 charger I can send (with a couple 510's)--is usb charging a problem or do you need an usb to outlet adapter....

You can share with anybody you want--you got here first, I was figuring your buddies would take highest priority.

any others you can always direct to the forum suppliers list...

I am glad we have found something to do for you guys !!! being able to breath is alway a bonus.

Yeah the only people I really know out here are my buddies in my platoon. Platoons kind of keep to themselves out here, I mean every soldier from every platoon came over here together, trained together, lived together. So yeah, your absolutely right my buddies take highest priority. I have already referred this forum to many soldiers, and it is really starting to spread, the interest in electronic cigs I mean. Were all going to be healthier and better equipped to do our job more proficiently if were not smoking, so its all around amazing. Were all so grateful to you guys and gals on this forum fro taking the time/effort/recourses to do this for us, and trust me, everything thats sent will be put to extremely good use :D Oh and yea, we are all issues standard issue USB power adapters for our SATCOM battletops(heavy duty laptops used for relaying and transmitting coordinates) so theres plenty of those :D

I don't know which charger you have for your eGo, but the USB charger will only charge the eGo. If you use a regular 510 charger, you have to have an adapter to charge the eGo batteries on it. I have a regular 510 charger that I can send with the batteries, but it plugs in and is not a USB charger. It only does one battery at a time.

Any other goodies you can think of? I'd like to be able to send more. Maybe candies or gum. I have no idea what would go over the best.

No ma'am please your already doing so much, thank you soo much for everything really, we cant thank you enough. I just asked some battle buddies that are awake, and they all said i swear lol, they said, "menthol and ry4 please" hahaha. I told you we love menthol and ry4 here, as long as we have those we are GOOD TO GO hahaha. But really, thank you so much

Send Ouster a PM and he'll send you the address.

I need some opinions here. Where is the best place to get the RY4 and menthol juices to put in the package. I'll have to order some as I don't have any here to send. I'm not the best judge on flavors, so could use some help from all you good people on the best flavors. Thanks.

You have the issue of high strength as well. Could get a sample from wordup, they have many menthols and ruyan 4 (I assume this is ry4?). Other than that lame suggestion (an I'm menthol) I'm lost. I use VT Mentha, only 24.

sounds like they would be able to survive on 24 mg. I have some 36 I will be able to send. I am certain they would also manage to vape other flavors--if thats what we have. I can make up some menthol. ry4 will be out of my reach--thinking a tobacco blend...

Does he have an APO address we could ship to directly from a supplier (like the VT store)?

That's what I'm thinking. Christopher, you said shipping to an APO no probs (I think)? Traditional tobacco, Mentha, can't go too wrong, throw in a little GS, Cappy, etc.

Were they adverse to getting hardware? I couldn't tell...seemed like not but then he told nana no...

Sorry about the 24mg comment, I thought they were 36 and 48, was 24 and 36.

Good morning from Afghan VT! Im strapping on full battle rattle right now about to roll out for a mission, but I thought I would address some of the questions in previous posts. To FTjoe - Theres no APO here in Afghanistan but my mom works for UPS and sends my battalion things from all of our family and friends using her account, for free. We get things 2 day air from her, the man who started this post, Ooust has her address and information for shipping ect. And yea, some soldiers in my tent begged me to ask you guys if you had some really old, beat up 510s or something to that extent, equipment you were planning on throwing away anyway ect, they would absolutely love those. Fried out attys, old and decrepit batteries, thrash for you guys, but GOLD for us trust me haha. And yeah we like the high strength juice, cartomizors are also fantastic as were ALWAYS on the move, and dripping is near impossible while out on missions. I bought a 5 pack of cartos and kept one for myself, and gave the other 4 to my friends, and were all completely converting to them haha. Thank you SO much for everything again guys, you have no idea how much we appreciate it. Well I gotta run, we got a 30 mile march ahead of us to our area of influence, then a 30 mile back hahaha. Take care America ill post as soon as im back!!!