Looking To Get Organized - Tackle Box?

Looking at this for hardware, juices, bottles, etc..

Any thoughts? It is just to organize will sit on my desk and not move. I'll probably label front so I know what is where.

Here is a pic of my old collection, while I have loaned out alot, I have even more now and more coming.

Looking at this for hardware, juices, bottles, etc..

Any thoughts? It is just to organize will sit on my desk and not move. I'll probably label front so I know what is where.

Here is a pic of my old collection, while I have loaned out alot, I have even more now and more coming.

I think that is great FTjoe. Nothing like being organized. My desk is a mess at the moment, and would love to convert into something like that.

Good Luck if you go that route. :unworthy:

Good Luck if you go that route.

Thanx - I HAVE to do something. Getting to be a mess all over the house. I thought I would be narrowing things down at this point in my vaping life, but it seems to be going in the opposite direction. LR attys, HV attys, Cartos, adapters, devices, batteries so many things to try. Juice like you wouldn't believe (I'll have to devote a drawer to nic for my friends who I let sample)..

I'm getting this one instead, other is really small.

Edited by FTJoe

FTJoe,

Maybe the second one is a bit bigger, and it looks like everything will fit in there, but there's no room for more stuff, and we always get more stuff. So far everything I have, and I don't have nearly as much as you, will fit in my PLANO 7271. I'm running our of room, and will have to find a bigger organizer.

I'd suggest you find your nearest Bass Pro Shops and look at all the hundreds of tackle boxes and organizers they have in the store.

Too true, thanx. But I have no problem getting another box if needed, even right away. I don't want things getting lost in there, that's when it all comes out and gets piled up on the desk. If there is an issue with room, I'll probably get something else to organize juice separately.

I saw that box at my local Walmart FTJoe, and it's too small for your stuff. You need a significantly larger one than that. If my experience is any guide, get one about 50% larger than one you think will leave you room to grow, and you'll get all your stuff in it (with little if any room to grow). Not that I'm a downer or anything; just that I recently bought the next size up from that, which is about twice the size, and it's nowhere near big enough for what I want to keep in it...

Edit: I'm about ready to buy some kind of big cabinet with many drawers if different sizes, rather than a tackle box. I haven't yet found the right thing because I also want to be able to carry it to the living room where I mix and hang out with my wife. But any larger tackle box than the one I have would start to look ridiculous. At lease a cabinet would look like a cabinet. It's a quandary.

Edited by ddavelarsen

I'm thinking along the lines of something like this, maybe with this hinged to its side so that it folds back-to-back for moving and opens up for work. I guess you could also work it so you could hinge it to close with the drawers in so that they didn't slide out when moving it about. But that wouldn't be very elegant-looking. (:D)

This is interesting. These are the same things I look at every time I go to Menard's. I don't have any of them yet because I keep thinking I need bigger stuff. I've even looked at the really big tool boxes...but I don't think I have room for them in my house. :rolleyes:

HMMM I order an Essential oils storage box(24 slot) from http://www.theholisticshop.com/acatalog/Aromatherapy_Storage_Boxes.html, but after reading these post.......Im going to need something more I think!!! :wallbash: I havent received it yet....hope it holds me for a little while.

Edited by Ouster

I've considered a tackle box like that also, but I'm really leaning towards something like what Dave posted. I just want something for my desk to keep everying in.

I like this one at Lowe's.

Lowes

I think I already know in my heart its not enough, and yes, a tackle box big enough would probably be the kind of box you see across the back of a pickup. I want to see how I load up the one I got with hardware or maybe juice. I figure my case of cartos doesn't need to go in there so then maybe on to another box for juice or the drawer thing. I like the drawers ddave posted because it can be labeled. I like the idea of the tackle box in case someone asks and I can bring it up. Don't need my 20 bottles of VT Mentha to to come up as well and all the rest. Will be here in a week, and I guess my point it will not go wasted. I have enough computer equipment to fill it...hmmmmm.

HMMM I order an Essential oils storage box(24 slot) from http://www.theholist...rage_Boxes.html, but after reading these post.......Im going to need something more I think!!! :wallbash: I havent received it yet....hope it holds me for a little while.

I like that box too, but you're gonna need something to hold about a hundred little bottles pretty soon... :D

HMMM I order an Essential oils storage box(24 slot) from http://www.theholisticshop.com/acatalog/Aromatherapy_Storage_Boxes.html, but after reading these post.......Im going to need something more I think!!! :wallbash: I havent received it yet....hope it holds me for a little while.

Those are really nice, 24 slots hmmmm? I think I have about 50 bottles or more of juice and another 10-15 coming. ;-)

I should have ordered my tacklebox a week ago, things are coming in and I've lost track of where they came from. What's the point of ordering one low res atty to see how it is when I wouldn't know who to order a box from if I like it?

Got my Tornado battery, I think I just lost the urge to get a second spade (though I will get it refurbished for $30). The Tornado/Ego battery is smaller than the spade, button a little inconvenient for accidental pressing. But I can see ordering four more of these just to have around. I can see getting a few cones as well and drill some of them to increase the airflow. I have some LR attys that were a little tight, bet they loosen up with the increased airflow. I like the draw a little loose so I can pull the 0mg into the lungs.

I guess these are all actually good problems!!!!

Yea I think you guys are right....but ya know..Im thinking that will make a very nice display box for the coffee table in the living room. Ill be able to have a few sample items for friends and family that may be interested/curious about vaping.

Yea I think you guys are right....but ya know..Im thinking that will make a very nice display box for the coffee table in the living room. Ill be able to have a few sample items for friends and family that may be interested/curious about vaping.

Excellent idea...better than me dragging up a tackle box. Someone interested might end up running away!!!

Wow those are all nice . i recently Upgraded to a tackle box . its a plano 7271 its amazing i thought i wasnt gonna fit all my juice and it has room for alot more . very well worth the 30.00 bucks i payed

Wow those are all nice . i recently Upgraded to a tackle box . its a plano 7271 its amazing i thought i wasnt gonna fit all my juice and it has room for alot more . very well worth the 30.00 bucks i payed

That's the same one I got, but danged if I haven't already outgrown it! :D And the next one up is just an ugly monster...

I like that idea! Please let us see your result when you get it done, I think it's an excellent way to turn people onto vaping. Let em see all the fun you making juice and playing with cool devices. :D

That's one heavy duty e-cig supply case. And I thought a tackle box was going a bit big.

I'm sure you could find something like that a Home Depot or Lowes. If not then in the auto section at Sears maybe?