Looking To Get Organized - Tackle Box?

LOL...I just noticed I never finished the last sentence as I do not think I have tons of stuff. I meant to say I have tons of stuff...on loan. I wish to be far more prepared than this in case there is a ban.

But the loan stuff may come back. One friend stopped but was never really committed, her husband and a common friend is upset she stopped. Problem is another friend had told her this is not approved by the FDA so she stopped until she can research. So that's a PCC, three batts and 5 attys I'll have to get back and clean up. Another is doing great, that's a big 30ml bottle in the back of a drawer for them. I'm very proud of them and they are proud of themselves, that is a permanent loan, PCC, 3 regular one mega batt, 4 attys. Going to have them try an ego battery and a few cartos tonight, I think the ego and cartos is as close to perfect as you can get even/ especially for a beginner. Someone at work is bringing back another setup, any day now... Another one at work is lost forever but that's okay, they lost their job.

So I think I need to get my little experiment going with all the different types of attys and devices and fluids so I can get a good idea of where to stock up. 25 attys or so, even with the 60 cartos I have is not enough in my opinion. And I don't vape that much anymore!!

So here is the pic after getting my weekend deliveries. Plus my 8 10440 batteries came in for the Spade that I will probably get refurbished and then put out to pasture. My 0mg nic VT juice in top left container. Empty bottles in top right container and more coming. Surrounded by a few more 0mg bottles and chargers, mega pcc, etc. The draw on left is lots of cartos, carts, drip tips and hypos. On back right is my with nic juices, for my peeps, lots of carts as well. Front right is my no nic juice, been trying things but sticking with VT juice for now. Trying to find the right mix of 0mg Mentha and Dulcis, getting there. Center is the heart, regular batteries, indulgence, spade, four ego batts. Also mega and regular 510 batts, low res attys, regular 801, 510 and some 901 attys. HV 510, 901 and 801 attys. Adapters, battery adapters and other sundry items. Guess I should throw my JantyStick V2 in there as well, I think its in the back of my car somewhere. So even though I have lots of cartos, I think I should get some more low res attys (I have 10-15 now) and regular attys. I have tons of stuff .

post-1132-127441109703_thumb.png

Do I see a Vapor Talk orange cap in there? That's limited edition!

Do I see a Vapor Talk orange cap in there? That's limited edition!

Yes - I have quite a bit of VT juice in the nic section for my friends/noobs to try. I try to push that first out of loyalty. That is a bottle of 24mg Dulcis. Also shown are my someday collector items, Trandition Tobacco, very proud of those as well!! Didn't even realize I still had the Dulcis in 24mg, ordered another over the weekend but it is popular. Nice thing about the 0mg option I can mix up different strength for folks until we get close to what they need. For the tobacco flavor I need all 3 strength available.

Not for nothing, and it is off topic (but mine). While I agree with the Speakeasy thesis on Nicotine not being that bad, actually getting people to go zero would be a first step to get the device off the nicotine replacement list and more on to the list of devices to aid in stop smoking. I know that sounds stupid, because as soon as you start vaping you have stopped smoking but that's how the masses/goobermint think. All current NRTs and drugs are to get someone to stop smoking, you are supposed to eventually stop the NRT and drug after a while. I know, I'm a dreamer.

...25 attys or so, even with the 60 cartos I have is not enough in my opinion. And I don't vape that much anymore!!

Wow man, I'm just now starting to stock up attys; I have only 30 cartos and maybe 10 510s and two 801s. I have a long way to go! I wish I had more money. Maybe I should check that lottery ticket...

Nope; not even close. :D

Man I think your loyalty to VT is wonderful! I know where you're coming from; Chris earns every bit of that he gets, and he gets plenty. There are few people as dedicated to our choice as he is. Thanks Chris for all you do.

And FTJoe, you're the same kind of person; buying all this stuff to try to turn other smokers onto vaping should have an award. I don't think we have awards yet but maybe we can establish one in your name with one of the vaping organizations. I think you've earned that with your dedication to fellow humanity. I'm going to let you be my hero for today too man, you are a special sort of human. Thanks for all you do too FTJoe. thumbsup.gif

Not for nothing, and it is off topic (but mine). While I agree with the Speakeasy thesis on Nicotine not being that bad, actually getting people to go zero would be a first step to get the device off the nicotine replacement list and more on to the list of devices to aid in stop smoking. I know that sounds stupid, because as soon as you start vaping you have stopped smoking but that's how the masses/goobermint think. All current NRTs and drugs are to get someone to stop smoking, you are supposed to eventually stop the NRT and drug after a while. I know, I'm a dreamer.

That's kind of the FDA catch 22; they won't consider it as a stop-smoking aid until someone does all the studies to prove it works and then pays the FDA tax to buy their approval. That won't happen until tobacco has gotten its stranglehold on the market. And until the FDA gives its stamp of ignorant approval, we can't talk about e cigs as a stop smoking aid.

I guess its more a chicken and egg deal than Catch 22, but you get the drift.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I think you guys are right....but ya know..Im thinking that will make a very nice display box for the coffee table in the living room. Ill be able to have a few sample items for friends and family that may be interested/curious about vaping.

Hey Ouster,

Have you thought about a coffee table with storage inside? I'm giving it some thought. I have WAY more than I thought I would after just a month and it beginning to accumulate on the entertainment center shelves! The wife has not complained yet but I wanna keep the living room from looking cluttered. You could keep a small "portable" tackle box or something in the table for your "on the go" supplies and just grab it when you need it. And all the other stuff is in easy reach when you are at home chillin! Just a thought.

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Got mine from walmart, very durable. will probably need a second one soon as I have bits and pieces all over at the moment.

have this one:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flambeau-Outdoors-Three-Tray-Tackle-Box/10569378

Thinking this one might be good:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flambeau-Outdoors-Kwikdraw-Front-Loader-Tackle-Box/7941712

Mind you, I keep all my liquids and flavorings in the fridge.

Got mine from walmart, very durable. will probably need a second one soon as I have bits and pieces all over at the moment.

have this one:

http://www.walmart.c...le-Box/10569378

Thinking this one might be good:

http://www.walmart.c...kle-Box/7941712

Mind you, I keep all my liquids and flavorings in the fridge.

The second one is more like what I've been using for DIY stuff kitusne, and I'm about to fill that thing up! I have far less other stuff and it fits in a desktop organizer with a couple little drawers.