no taste

That's what it sounds like...vapors tongue. Are you staying well hydrated? That has a lot to do with it sometimes. You can also brush your tongue and switch to a mint flavor juice for a couple of days while you hydrate. It's frustrating but we've all been through it at one point or another. Also do you chain vape a lot? You might be desensitizing yourself to a flavor.

10 minutes ago, turd_furgeson said:

I do not change the coil cause I switch flavors daily.  And yes I feel that I do chain vape, so you may be right.  Thanks.  

I'd try really hydrating a lot and getting different tanks for different flavors that way you're not cross contaminating flavors by using the same coil for all the different flavors. Also it helps you change things up when you think a flavor is getting muted or dull.

Good luck I hope it helps.

Edited by Edna

13 minutes ago, turd_furgeson said:

I do not change the coil cause I switch flavors daily.  And yes I feel that I do chain vape, so you may be right.  Thanks.  

I do the same thing I hardly ever change coils for a different flavor  I vape mostly the same type of flavors so it doesent really effect the flavor of the new juice

If you're chain vaping and also not changing coils then I'd say it's a bit of both.  Crossing flavors on a single coil tends to mute out the flavors more quickly.  Fresh coils make for best flavor if you can afford it.  There's no hope for the chain vaper. Haha 

Looks like you've got all the important info above. I was going to suggest drinking lots of water and not to worry about it as that's what's referred to as "Vaper's tongue." Change flavors for a bit and the flavor of the first one that you lost will come back.  :D

I only had vape tongue a couple of times.I vaped staight vg for about a tank or so,problem solved.the only problem in doing that is unless you buy the vg with your desires nicotine level,no nicotine,but if you are indeed chain vaping,you go through a tank pretty fast.plus the vg might clear your coil of the old juice you got burnt out on if you vape it at a slightly higher wattage.and yes ...water!!