Chris's Corner

11 minutes ago, Bebop said:

No,  back light it.  Put a light or a window behind the cloud.  It will enhance it.

...although a blacklight is a good idea too...

Too much work for a cloud selfie 😁

How are those teeth?I once had a root canal,and after about a year,it started hurting again....they had to go back in and first deaden the rest of the nerve,that apparently didn't get removed,then cut the entire thing cut out.it sucked!hope you are feeling better......my wisdom teeth all had to be cut out too...they were impacted.dental work sucks!!!feel better soon.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

13 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

How are those teeth?I once had a root canal,and after about a year,it started hurting again....they had to go back in and first deaden the rest of the nerve,that apparently didn't get removed,then cut the entire thing cut out.it sucked!hope you are feeling better......my wisdom teeth all had to be cut out too...they were impacted.dental work sucks!!!feel better soon.

It was a long...crappy week. But finally I'm doing a lot better, thanks for asking :) The procedure was actually pretty easy. But I managed to get a small infection afterwards, but I'm healing up and pretty back to normal now. (I lost 6 pounds from not eating much which was pretty great) 

108herk.jpg
Best I cn get on my own wife not good at getting my cloud pics lol

Not bad...it's easier to have someone video me blowing a cloud start to finish..Then I can edit a screenshot for posting...lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, smacksy said:

Not bad...it's easier to have someone video me blowing a cloud start to finish..Then I can edit a screenshot for posting...lol

I never tried editing a vid

dbc4d064f786348b19f4b91370d18829.jpg called a Micro Volt..
Littlest mod I've ever seen...lol

Holy Vapes, Batman!!! I want one of those!

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.