New Kanger Tank- Rewickable Coils-

12 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Found this tank at Eciggity for $17..I think I'll order one..I mean what the hell, it could be a good tank, and if it isn't no worries..it's only $17, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Was kinda my point from the get go

12 hours ago, FXRich said:

For $17.00 it would make a good PIF item, if it didn't work out. I'm going to quit buying for awhile I think, I have 4 mods, and 6 tanks that are still in the box unopened. Bring on the Vapocalypse, I'm ready for it.

That's me... for $17 it may be a good PIF tank if I don't like it, but like you I have several tanks and mods still in plastic wrap that I've not even touched since they arrived at my door.  I'll use them eventually, or sell them for a profit someday? :D

13bf18b4db3cf5000e903c5c8b59f88d.jpgHere it is47d8124735035ee2af4ab14ea190f146.jpg As it came in the box04e70a96ac5348dc7dce23c6c39866ca.jpgCoil assembly has to be taken out for filling..572fb3e4a2403d2e47c2199fdf0fe28d.jpgmight be hard to see but this thing does not sit flush on any of my mods (6 I've tried)
Airflow is a restrictive lung hit, and vapor production is so-so at best..
Being a Genesis style wick that lives in the juice I have to vape it horizontally to avoid a dry hit..
Flavor is no better than I get on my subtanks or dual coil RTAs..
It's really not my style of vaping but for $17 what the hell..it vapes, and no leaks so far..

3 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Here it is As it came in the boxCoil assembly has to be taken out for filling..might be hard to see but this thing does not sit flush on any of my mods (6 I've tried)
Airflow is a restrictive lung hit, and vapor production is so-so at best..
Being a Genesis style wick that lives in the juice I have to vape it horizontally to avoid a dry hit..
Flavor is no better than I get on my subtanks or dual coil RTAs..
It's really not my style of vaping but for $17 what the hell..it vapes, and no leaks so far..

Thanks for the quick rundown @smacksy.  Think I'll save my $17.  I don't mind MTL every once in a while but my Lemo is a tried and proven option for me in that regard.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines