Where to find true stainless kanger coils?

I've been searching all morning,and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'm talking about the ones with the pink ring,the red ones,as we know have a nichrome wire,I'm looking for the ones with the stainless wire, I was just gifted an rx200,it would b e nice to be able to try it's temp control.thanks in advance!btw,I'm not pushing forty watts with this thing until I get a higher wattage tank ,that's in the works.

What tank is the coil for? There are so many -- even within the Kanger brand -- that we need a specific tank name in order to be able to steer you in the right direction. There are quite a few vendors out there that sell genuine Kanger coils, the Vapor Talk store is one of them. The VT store will state up front if it's not genuine.

I'm confused.  The red ones are stainless steel and are marked by Kanger as such.  I just bought a few boxes at sweet vapes.  They are called "ssocc" and come in a variety of resistances.

vaportalk has them but only in .2 and .5 ohm right now.. 

15 minutes ago, Bebop said:

I'm confused.  The red ones are stainless steel and are marked by Kanger as such.  I just bought a few boxes at sweet vapes.

The red seals (and older white ones) are Nichrome.  Pink designates 316L SS, and the outside of the case is stamped "SS"

For convenience, you can refer to the following chart  (I think SS has more than one resistance available now, so the chart may need updating?):

NAME OF COIL

WIRE MATERIAL

COLOR OF SEALS

AVAILABLE RESISTANCE

WRITING ON COIL

MODE

NiCr

Nichrome

Red

0.15, 0.5, 1.2, 1.5

NC

Wattage

Ni200

Nickel

Blue

Ni

Temperature

SUS316

Stainless Steel

Pink

SS

Temperature/Wattage

Clapton

Kanthal

Black

Clapton

Wattage

Oh, and to clarify... SSOCC stands for Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil... the SS portion of the name denotes the CASING is Stainless Steel, not the wire which makes the coil...  Coil type is denoted by seal (o-ring) color and case-stamp.

Edited by Earthling789

The only way you can be 100% sure of using a SS coil in a Top tank mini is to use a RBA with a SS coil in it. I thought the RX200 was capable of using Nichrome in TC mode, but after looking it up found it doesn't have a NiCr mode. I have used the Kanger TC using the NiCr mode, and it does work well, but I prefer the SS in TC.

Okay.  I get it now.  Kanger pulled a fast one :D.  The SS refers to the casing, not the coil itself.  guess I missed class that day.   The box clearly states "stainless steel organic cotton coil" haha.  Amazing what one little comma would have done to correct this situation.  

12 hours ago, FrancisKelch said:

http://www.vaporsolo.com/Kangertech-SSOCC-Coil-5-Pcs-Pack-p10431.html

Do you mean this pack of Kanger SSOCC Coils? It has the red ring for the Nichrome wire, but I don't think it can be fit to rx200.

No the link I posted was for the stainless coils,the ones with the pink ring,they have stainless wire,I got them from vapor authority,they are compatible:)and I couldn't be happier with my rx200,the coils,or vapor authority!

Yeah.  Im going to try some of those out.  I also bought the ceramic ones for giggles because I've never tried them and I always get curious when some peopke hate them and some people love them.

On 8/12/2016 at 0:57 PM, Bebop said:

Yeah.  Im going to try some of those out.  I also bought the ceramic ones for giggles because I've never tried them and I always get curious when some peopke hate them and some people love them.

So far,I really love them!top notch flavor for sure,and they are the best tc coils I have used so far,and I was in love with the nickel,I still use nickel,as my istick does not support stainless In tc mode,but that's only if I'm charging batteries for my rx200,haha I love that mod,I do!

On 2016/8/12 at 11:43 PM, Foofightervapegirl said:

No the link I posted was for the stainless coils,the ones with the pink ring,they have stainless wire,I got them from vapor authority,they are compatible:)and I couldn't be happier with my rx200,the coils,or vapor authority!

Then I see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 0:57 PM, Bebop said:

Will the ceramic ones work with any TC control device?

And FooFighterGirl, are you looking for Stainless because the NiChrome won't work with your mod, or because you like the performance of the stainless better.  Getting ready to buy my first TC - one that works with all three - and it's good for me to have the information, since my SO tells me there's little difference if your mod recognizes all three.

....Just chiming in here. We have the SSOCC as mentioned above but if you'd like them in a different variation/ohm we can always get them in within 24 hours (So I'd add them today for example and they'd ship by the next afternoon) And by the way, if there is every a price issue simply @christopher (at sign plus my name) and mention it and I'll whip up a code and/or adjust the price :)

Just an FYI for next time :D