Need to change..Need to vape

percymunoz

My lungs are in horrible state after 10 years of excessive smoking..Health reports are not nice..Surely there is need to change..It would be tough for me to quit smoking so I want to start vaping..Have I made correct decision?

Switching to vaping to get off those cancer-sticks will be one of the best decisions of your life!  You'll be far better off, healthier, and you'll have more $$ in your pocket after you stop smoking and stockpile a few pieces of vaping-hardware!

After trying everything on the market to help me quit... and none of them worked, vaping was my saving grace. Haven't had (or wanted) a cigarette in over four years now after more than 38 years smoking. Best decision I ever made was to start vaping.  :) 

I tried anything and everything to stop smoking over 30+ years. THE ONLY THING that got me off the stinkies was vaping.

I had asthmatic bronchitis an average of 2x a winter when I smoked. I've been vaping since Feb. 2014 and HAVE NOT HAD BROHCHITIS  or a cold since then! And I have allergies that used to be horrid, those symptoms are improved as well.

VAPE!  It works!

Hi,

I started vaping about 3 weeks ago and after about a week I had completely replaced analogs and have not had one since May 23rd.

I smoked for 43 years and it was easy to quit by vaping. I use 6mg juice and am cutting back to 3mg slowly...

I promise you'll feel better after a week or so vaping. The hardest thing is keeping your hands busy so you don't snack too much (at least for me)

Good luck and give it a try...

Edna

Oh yeah,

Find a flavor ejuice that you really like...that helped alot for me. I never smoked menthol but am loving a chocolate mint flavored ejuice.

Edited by Edna
typo

On 6/5/2016 at 8:54 AM, Edna said:

Hi,

I started vaping about 3 weeks ago and after about a week I had completely replaced analogs and have not had one since May 23rd.

I smoked for 43 years and it was easy to quit by vaping. I use 6mg juice and am cutting back to 3mg slowly...

I promise you'll feel better after a week or so vaping. The hardest thing is keeping your hands busy so you don't snack too much (at least for me)

Good luck and give it a try...

Edna

Oh yeah,

Find a flavor ejuice that you really like...that helped alot for me. I never smoked menthol but am loving a chocolate mint flavored ejuice.

This is,excellent,vape on with your bad self!but I just wanted to say not to worry too much about lowering your nicotine level so fast.I was at zero for six months,the stress poured in and I slowly climbed back to twelve.I would suggest keeping several different levels of nicotine,just in case the lower starts to not cut it.you don't want to be tempted with an evil ciggie,I broke down and had one,but only one the other day,for lack of nicotine.I'm not saying that that is what is right for you,only you know that.that was just my experience with it:)and you are right,the right juice makes all the difference.