EJUICE that I should not put in EVOD tank.

EVOD tanks are plastic, so don't use any juice that contains Cinnamon, Spearmint, Wintergreen, (other mints), Menthol, and high Citrus content juices.  These are considered tank-crackers.  Also, CANY is correct... juices with high VG content (probably anything over 60%) may not wick well.

10 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

When it comes to tank cracking juice, you may want to consider a glass tank, then you don't need to worry about it. There is Glass version of the EVOD.

Google Search Link

Thanks Comp, I meant to mention the EVOD-Glass, but honestly, for the price and performance, I would suggest the Kanger ProTank III Mini.  They look better, break down more fully for cleaning than the EVOD-glass, and they accept the air-flow-control base from the Aerotank mini.  They don't come in pretty colors, sure, but they perform better, IMO, and generally are easier to find.  The AeroTank Mini is a KPT3-mini with an air-flow control base, for better air-flow control.

Also, the original EVOD is a single coil (BCC), and the EVOD-glass (Pyrex), EVOD2 (plastic tank, covered by stainless steel), AeroTank Mini (Pyrex), and KPT3-mini (Pyrex) are all dual coil (BDC), which again, IMO, perform better.

35 minutes ago, Carla said:

So.... no lemon, lime, orange,  Am I missing any?

Nope, those are the biggies :)  Cinnamon and Menthol are the two that will destroy a tank the quickest.  You'll notice the plastic going "cloudy" rather quickly, as the juice starts to etch the plastic, eventually breaking it down to the point they crack/break/leak.  Really, any fruity juices will mess with a plastic tank, but usually fruits are in a lower concentration and not quite as volatile as Cinnamon, so you could use a fruity flavor longer without issue, but they WILL eventually destroy the tank.

So, if you're going to use mint, Menthol, or citrus juices... switch to a Pyrex tank :D

13 hours ago, Carla said:

So.... no lemon, lime, orange,  Am I missing any?

Like the guys said, anything high in citrus and/or high in acidity. I'd also stay away from grape flavors as those can crack plastic tanks.  :) 

EVOD does make a glass tank, EVOD Glass. The glass tanks are hard to find now.

The EVOD and EVOD 2 are plastic tanks. The only difference is the mouth piece. These tanks will crack if you use citrus or heavy menthol flavors. But it took a long time for me to finally crack those tanks. Pretty sturdy with my experience.

50pg/50vg mix works well, but anything with a higher vg content doesn't wick well.

Edited by BirdDog