What Would You Buy?

If you had a credit of $23.00 on Fasttech what would you buy? This is the spot I'm in ATM. I have a credit because of a return to Fasttech. Just looking for Ideas.

At this point this is my choice: Authentic UD Zephyrus BDC Clearomizer $22.71

2445502-1.jpg

But, I'm just tossed on what to get. So I thought I would ask what you all would pic if you were in the same position. And Trust me I have searched FT for a couple days looking at thousands of items. LOL Please Post Pic, Price, and link to Item.

LOL There are people that love spending other peoples money on the board so, I thought it may narrow things down some. :D My head is spinning from all the choices and of course the thought of what I need and what I want. LOL The other items I was looking at were parts to build a wood mod. ;)

Usually I'm one of those who practice spending other people's money, but this time I'm staying well away from the site. There are too many temptations there and I'd probably forget what I went there for originally and wind up with LOTS of new toys.  :)

Hummm No I was not, not sure I can use both codes at the same time but I will look into it. Thanks iQuit!

Just now, Tam said:

Usually I'm one of those who practice spending other people's money, but this time I'm staying well away from the site. There are too many temptations there and I'd probably forget what I went there for originally and wind up with LOTS of new toys.  :)

LMAO I hear yeah Tam! :D

Great choice on Zeph, comp. :thumbup:

I cannot take screenies ATM, but I will try explain better. I know I missed applying the code at least 3 times before. Once view your cart, there is a "Have a coupon code?" in blue just below the estimated shipping date and above the Secure Checkout button. Click on "Have a coupon code?", and a box will appear where you enter whatever promo code they have at the moment , and then proceed to checkout as usual. The price is automatically reflected on checkout.

I know it;s a bit late for you :( , but might be useful for others. I know the code is active as I just used it a couple days ago for spare parts and sleeves.