another vent leaking thread!

Vic

I have both V1 and V2.  The V2 is definitely more air.  Not by a lot, but noticeable.

im sorry I haven't been following close enough,  but airflow is also dependent on coil build and wicking on the RBA section.  It's not just about the slot settings but also size of coil, how much wick, how low or high the coil sits...

I am running different juice in the two so maybe that's why I feel I think the nano I have hits easier.

I can't believe how much Ive learnt from all of you in a few days. Went to the dentist today and hardly had any  plack on my teeth but she said vape is about as bad on teeth!

I am running different juice in the two so maybe that's why I feel I think the nano I have hits easier.

I can't believe how much Ive learnt from all of you in a few days. Went to the dentist today and hardly had any  plack on my teeth but she said vape is about as bad on teeth!

I would switch dentists or at least call her on that misinformation. My father in law is a dentist on the board at UT Dental School and he said it was one of the best decisions I ever made for my teeth. The heat from analog smoke is far higher than the heat from an e-cig and it bakes tartar and plaque onto your teeth. There is no tar or discoloration with e-cigs. They are exponentially better for your dental health than analogs.

Went to the dentist today and hardly had any  plack on my teeth but she said vape is about as bad on teeth!

:wallbash:

I hate when doctors and dentists tell you how bad something is for you... when in truth, there have NOT been any significant studies on vaping and tooth health!!

My dentist couldn't be happier that I stated vaping...  In the past 18-months, I've had check-ups as good as when I was in my early teens (before I found chocolate, cola, and smoking). 

Tobacco stains teeth, as well as does damage to gums and tooth enamel.  Vaping?  Well, PG is a main component in mouthwash and toothpaste (as well as the majority of hygiene and medicinal products you use daily)... VG is a sweetener approved by the American Diabetes Association, as well as the American Dental Association because VG is less harmful to tooth enamel and gums (and does not affect blood-sugar levels in diabetics)... so... any dentist that tells you vaping is "bad on teeth" is fear-mongering at worst, or just horribly misinformed at best.  An "educated professional" should never pass opinion or hear-say as fact...

...Went to the dentist today and hardly had any  plack on my teeth but she said vape is about as bad on teeth!

Uninformed dentist, or at the very least, uneducated in the facts of real-world vaping and buying in to Big Tobacco & Big Pharmaceutical propaganda. Mine said my teeth have never looked better. Same story with every vapor I know. Also, my M.D. said that whatever it is I've been doing lately, keep it up. I want my medical professionals to look at all the facts before regurgitating BT & BP talking points.

Edited by Rixter

When I posted above  I didn't see all the post on the dentist. I was talking about the vents getting clogged. As far as the dentist when I got them cleaned before they had to numb me up but this time they didn't and I had less plack then anytime I went before. I hardly cough now also and its been 5 weeks smoke-free. I took a picture of the last pack of smokes I bought that has like 10 smokes left in the pack and I put that pack in a mason jar and it sits on top off a shelf over my TV in my man cave.