Noob question: MVP 3.0 Pro - iSub tank weird noise

PsychoRealm

Hi all,

I realize my question may sound noobish, but hey - I am a noob. I'm completely new to vaping society and just starting figuring out how all this stuff work.

Yesterday I got my MVP 3.0 Pro with 0.5 Ohm coils and bought 18mg nicotine juice (yeah, that was stupid - gonna buy 6mg today); however, my question is about a weird sound my iSub tank is making when I'm firing (I assume it's actually the coil that makes this sound).

Here's the video of the sound: 

Is it normal or does it mean I've burnt my coil? Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by PsychoRealm

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping.

That sound is completely normal.  You may experience times when the "popping" sound is more pronounced, or you may experience times when it is less pronounced, but in any event, nothing to worry about.

Thanks for your replies, fellas.

I'm trying to replace my cig smoking with vaping and I usually smoke Marlboro Lights and I'd prefer mouth-to-lung, so as far as I understood I should've gone with high-resistance coils (>1 Ohm) and 6mg juice... 18mg juice on 0.5 Ohm OCC with lungs inhale is really hitting me...

Since 0.5 Ohm is the only resistance offered for iSub tanks I probably should start browsing for a tank which supports higher resistances...

Sounds normal

Sounds normal  weird you have a link to ecf in your post

I posted my question on ECF too and copy/pasted text of the post from there. I didn't know how active people are on these vaping forums... :)

Edited by PsychoRealm