tanks

BFD

Does anyone make a multi compartment tank that would hold more than one flavor for people like me who change flavors many times a day i guss kinda like a gun cylinder or somethimg like that,if not someone should.

Seems to be that I remember a tank that you could put two different flavors in but I haven't heard anything about it since... and that was over a year ago? It's just easier for me to carry multiple batteries with a different flavor in each tank.  :)

Economics and convenience... I do like exactly the same as Tam, and just carry a different flavor in each tank. 

To me, it's a whole lot easier to swap tanks than it is to deal with a gimmick (and possibly temperamental) tank.

BTW, Efest has a hard-side, 3-battery pouch, which is designed to hold three 18650 batteries, but it also holds a 22mm tank (KPT2 size) and a Cloupor mini (iStick size), with room at the top for a spare coil.  I frequently carry my back-up Cloupor and back-up tank this way... and since the pouches were 99-cents, I bought six of them... oddly enough, I rarely use them to just carry three batteries :)