Nautilis mini coil

Im trying to take one apart and I cant get past pulling the little thingy out of the white thingy at the bottom Does it come apart further that that? I can take a car apart and put it back together but this thing driving me nuts :help: :help:

Well I can't help you with that specifically because I've never had one, but I can share the frustration.  Every time I work on one of these fussy little things it reminds me of the time I was industrially changing the points on a Chrysler 383.  (Anyone remember points:?)  The distributor was at an angle and the screws were aluminium so they wouldn't stick to the screw driver.  I dropped one inside the distributor casing and being a young lad, and not having patience, I thought, "what could happen"?

What can happen........The screw can grind itself up and go down the shaft and destroy the gear at the end of the distributor shaft when you are driving in the middle of nowhere ten miles from the beginning of civilization with no one around and no matter how you try to wrap friction tape around the gear to bind the thing together just long enough to get out of the middle of nowhere and have to walk the ten miles only to find out that the 383 has been out of production so long that the gear or distributor is a special order item while the state police are putting a notice on your car saying you have one day to move it or it will be impounded so you ask a friend to help push or tow it somewhere and you damage both bumpers on his and your car and you say to yourself, "I'll just junk it, The car only cost fifty dollars anyway, but you can't really let yourself do that because you don't have money to buy another because you just left a thirty dollar deposit on the ordered distributor...... can happen.   So.... I think nothing you can do that that Nautilus can cause such drama, but I'd be wary :)

Im trying to take one apart and I cant get past pulling the little thingy out of the white thingy at the bottom Does it come apart further that that? I can take a car apart and put it back together but this thing driving me nuts :help: :help:

I love how you got all techno-babble on us, Cany. LOL  :D