Vaping for 1 1/2 years New to Forum

FXRich

Started with ego battery and a t3, Now use a couple of evics and egos, I have switched to protank 2 minis and regular protanks. I rebuild my coils, usually with twisted wire coils. I guess I never really got shinyitus. Got the evic for home use because they last a long time between charges. Hope to learn more.

Started with ego battery and a t3, Now use a couple of evics and egos, I have switched to protank 2 minis and regular protanks. I rebuild my coils, usually with twisted wire coils. I guess I never really got shinyitus. Got the evic for home use because they last a long time between charges. Hope to learn more.

Welcome to VT FXRich. I'm sure you'll find the people here happy and willing to help, full of great advice and just downright nice. I love my B&M's for socializing, but the folks here have been a God-send to me with their advice and knowledge.

Personally though, I'm a gadget geek and I suffer from a pretty bad case of shiny-itus. Fortunately, after my first 4 weeks of successfully remaining off analogs, my wife has given me permission each payday to go buy something new. Been eyeing a Hyon mech mod.

Welcome FXRich, experimentation is only a sign of evolution

Agreed. If I hadn't been willing to experiment, I might still be on analogs. At the minimum, if I had remained with my first setup and not experimented I would probably be $500-$600 richer.

Just remember, sometimes Darwin wins and finds ways to thin out the herd - frequently due to experiments gone wrong. With the help here, though, keeping Darwin at bay shouldn't be too difficult to do.

Rule #1 - Safety first.

Rule #2 - Safery first.

Rule #3 - Refer to rules 1 & 2.

Rule #4 - If still in doubt, ask Tam, TugBoat, Earthling, Compenstine, HOOKER, vaping_jake or any of the other fine, more experienced people here on VT and they'll tell you - Safety First.

Does that mean I can't take the battery out of the car and use it for vaping?

Sure you can. Knock yourself out. Also, have you ever tried using bread ties to build coils? That should be next on your list.  :evil:

Welcome, good on ya for staying off the cigs for that long.

I try to keep up with all the new things hitting the market,
enjoy what others have to say about how they perform.

Not sure I'll give up what works for me for something new,
but the technology is really giving us great choices.

I've given away most of my start-up equipment to new vapers,

but the Mini Davide will always have a fresh, recoiled head just waiting.

What kind of coil do you use in that Davide? Mine came with a aspire bdc, I didn't like those coils much. I now use a kanger bdc coil, surprised me to find that a lot of the coils are interchangeable.

What kind of coil do you use in that Davide? Mine came with a aspire bdc, I didn't like those coils much. I now use a kanger bdc coil, surprised me to find that a lot of the coils are interchangeable.

Personally, I mostly use a single 1.8 ohm Kanger Pro Tank coil on my Davides. A couple of them I have a tiger coil from Compenstine at Fadora Vapor in them. He rebuilds the KPT coils, but I save these for special juices.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome

I like to experiment and try different things myself. Some day I might blow myself up doing it, but that's life

Oh very cool!  I've already blown myself up many many times, but it's usually been with hydrogen production, or petrol, or mismatched frozen car batteries.  Vaping safely is very calming.   :) Welcome!

Edited by jonnoh