Eleaf MELO

cany

I like that the cotton is "certificated," think how much better it could be if it were actually "certified."  :lol:

HAHA  Thats too funny..... Im diggin this tank so far great flavor and a nice cloud. Only thing I dont like (maybe its supposed to be like this)  but on the lowest airflow setting its still a lot of airflow

I like that the cotton is "certificated," think how much better it could be if it were actually "certified." [emoji38]

I wonder if the cotton my LEMO was wicked with is also certificated. There wasn't a certificate in the box and I don't see anything on their website. Edited by Adversarious1

• 3 weeks later...

HAHA  Thats too funny..... Im diggin this tank so far great flavor and a nice cloud. Only thing I dont like (maybe its supposed to be like this)  but on the lowest airflow setting its still a lot of airflow

What a difference using it on a low watt  batt compared to the I stick 50w LOwer Watts the high nic didnt bother me but Higher watts It almost made me give this thing up

I wonder if the cotton my LEMO was wicked with is also certificated. There wasn't a certificate in the box and I don't see anything on their website.

Melo_02.png

*EDIT*

Sorry...that was the MELO. I get MELO & LEMO mixed up.

Edited by Rixter