Box mod help :) please help

Trap100100

So I was recommended by great users on this forum to go with a eleaf I stick in am debating wether to order online because my current vape shop is out of them should I wait for them to restock and or order online from discount vapers or get a smok xpro m65 which is in stock

I have only handled the istick 30w I'm trying to get more vapor than I have now and power I currently have a kanger protank 3 and and ego V v2 battery but I'm trying to upgrade and have been reccomeded both of those box mods I'm just starting out so I don't know which would be better

which istick are you looking to get? The 20w,30w or 50w? I'd get the 50w, I have heard great things about them and I have used one.

. I'm talking about the 30w it looks good and easy to use and I'm leaning towards that but the x65 also sounds good I'm caught in between and also I'm a little impatient -_-

I'm kinda partial to the MVP. I have the 20 watt now. Looking at the 30W MVP and the Smok x65 mini myself. The istick just looks and feels too pretty and not rugged enough for me.

which would you reccomend for a new vaper x65 mini the istick 30 w or MVP? I haven't tried either if them

Honestly I can't say Trap. The MVP 20 watt is my first mod but I'm wanting something more. I've handled the x65 and I like it. Even though the new MVP is only 30 watts I'm stuck on Innokin's reputation and quality. I also like the built in battery. Just not a fan of the isticks. I'm just as confused as you are. I will tell you Origin Vape has the MVP 30W on sale now for $49.99 and 121Vape has the x65 for $39.60 but you need batteries for it.

This^^^ I also am a huge fan of Innokin products,they have been nothing short of stellar in quality and performance.Love my 20w and Subtank nano,it's my favorite ATM.I got the ipv mini and Atlantis in today and it might change that lol

If you get something with a changeable battery, you'll need to get the correct battery that will work with what coils and resistances you like. If you're going to sub-ohm, it's that much more critical to get the right battery for safety's sake. Then, with the external battery, you'll need a dependable, quality charger like the Nitecore Intellicharger.

I love my Eleaf iStick 50W so much I just bought another one and am contemplating one more after that.  :)

I believe the istick50w is a good choice. The istick30 I just got a couple of months ago and I have out grown it. Not enough battery life for me thru out the day but I am chain vaping when I'm not on a job. You can't sub ohm on a mvp 20 can you?

I know its not one that you mentioned, but I love my Sigelei 30w Mini.  fires down to .3 ohm and with the replaceable battery lasts and lasts and lasts.  I run an Efest 35 amp pattery in mine and with my Melo tank on it ( .5 coil ) it lasts me all day long at work.  when I want more I slap my dripper on it and put it in DC-DC mode and its a decent Mech imitation.  Feels great in my hands as well which is one of my big issues with most full sized box mods.   

Let's see you have a kanger pt3 and an ego V v2. If you are looking for more vapor from that setup. even if you were to go with the istick 30 or 50 watt you would want a better tank setup. I would suggest the aspire Nautilus mini or the full size. Use the smallest ohm coils you can buy for them, which is the 1.6 ohm coil.

Other than that I would suggest the Aspire Atlantis sub-ohm tank with the eleaf istick 50w. that set-up chucks huge clouds. I have the 50w and love it with a Nautilus mini. I am looking at the Atlantis tank for the future.  

The eleaf istick 50w is great. The battery lasts for days with a standard tank setup running 1.4~1.6 ohm coils at 10-12w.

Also, for better vapor production. a higher VG blend juice will give more vapor. something like 70-80%VG. 60% does a decent job as well. 

Something to keep in mind, though, is if you go with a higher VG level like 70 or 80, it will gunk up your coils faster, as will dark and/or sweeter juices.

Even at 1.8 ohm at 9.0w, the battery on my Eleaf iStick 50w lasts for days...  :)

I just bought an Aspire Atlantis tank today and i am running it on my ipv-mini 30w and this setup chucks plenty of clouds. And i am only running it at 25 watts and 3/4 of the way open on the airflow, only because i havent fully adjusted to wide open and tend to choke on the vapor on the exhale.