show your Vape Preparedness Kit.. >>> pic <<<

nice kit Jason,, every thing ya need extra device,, batts, joose what more cood ya want for a daily tote...

I recall BACON from somebodies post a while back,,

or is that bacon juice??

mmm Bacon.

I have not eaten today.  I think I may have to fry some up.

The kit I used is from Humira and it is insulated.  I stole it from my wife.  She takes her Humira every Wednesday and keeps it in the refrigerator so she didn't need it.

• 1 month later...

vapestuff.jpg

Everywhere I go, I carry a Sigelei 150, subtank, Nemesis, CLT RDA, two spare 18650s, one spare 18490, two bottles of my all day vape juice, two smaller bottles of dessert/fruit flavored juice, extra cotton, coils and heads. I know it probably seems like a lot of junk to carry around but I wanted to make sure I had a backup for everything so that I never get caught without a working mod, and I never have the temptation to go back to tobacco cigarettes.

Edited by Rattlehead

You can never have too many back ups.  :)

I left the house one day for a day-trip... technically, I left the house with 4 working devices, two tanks, spare coils, etc.... The main device went dead, I had to use my MVP to put a little charge on my dying cell-phone, one back-up was dead (even though I charged it), and I managed to get home on the 4th back-up, just before it died too...

So, NO, you can never leave the house with too many back-ups! :D