Mixing juice flavors

Adversarious1

I'm just curious how many people either mix different mix pre-mixed juices or, like me, have decided to switch flavors when a tank is running low. Still being new to the game, I didn't even consider whether I should completely empty a tank or clean it when I decide to switch up my flavor.

Case in point - I had a raspberry lemonade juice that I was vaping. It got low and I decided I wanted some blueberry. Both are 50/50 pg/vg with 12mg of nic, but the end result is nowhere near what I expected. What I expected was hints of raspberry, lemon and blueberry. What I'm actually getting is something more along the lines of cinnamon red hot candies.

I'm not complaining by any means. Simply curious to find out if others have had similar experiences.

One of my favorite mixes is blueberry with a little bit of peppermint. Both are 12 mg nic with a 50/50 ratio. Since peppermint is a very strong flavor, a little bit goes a long way.

I've mixed two or more flavors in the same tank before and wound up with a "mash" of I'm not sure what... but it was pretty good. Comp at Fadora Vapor sells a juice mash that many love. I'm not sure what all flavors are in it, you'll have to ask him. lol

Mixing flavors when one gets low is fine. If I were you, though, I'd clean out the tank every so often. As you vape the juice, it gets hot and will sometimes get a taste in it that's not at all pleasant. Just a rinse under hot water and you should be good to go. To do a more thorough cleaning, let it soak in some vodka for a couple of hours. Whenever you clean/rinse a tank, I'd suggest you do it in a large bowl. Some O-rings float loose and it's easy for them to go down a drain when you're not looking.  :)

If I'm rinsing a coil, I always soak it in vodka instead of using water. It's easier to vape away the vodka, the water tends to stick around longer. If using water, let the coil dry overnight. Vodka will take out most if not all the last flavor.