Storing spare stuff

Hey Guys/Gals I was if theres any do's/dont's regarding the storage of extra parts. I have a nice cedar lined cigar box I would like toi keep my stuff in and was wondering if it would be ok in there? Also is it ok to leave juice in the tank when not vaping it?

Edited by cany

Storage is pretty much up to you... I keep my spare parts like o-rings, screws, coils, bases, drip-tips, building-supplies, etc. in a couple of small Plano tackle-boxes, because of the dividers and added organization it gives me. There's nothing wrong with a cedar-lined box, but your plastic parts may pick up the cedar odor? I would not store juice in that box, as it may also pick up cedar "flavor"....

I store my tanks upright on a wooden rack when they're not in use. I store them either full, ready to vape, or completely clean/empty. Store a tank less than 1/3 full and it will leak due to lack of vacuum pressure.

Extra juices should be stored in a cool, dark place (away from heat and direct light)... the fridge or freezer make excellent places for long-term storage. I put mine in dark-colored Tupperware-style containers, and pop them into my mini-fridge. When you want one to vape, just let it reach room-temp and shake it occasionally before using it.

My old glass-top humidor will eventually get converted to a display case for my Mech-mods... it's on my project to-do list... I nice purple or royal blue silk/satin covering the interior? It is Spanish Cedar-lined, so I'm hoping my Mods don't all end up smelling like cedar :)

Also, the O-rings on the tanks and drip tips could pick up the cedar scent like some stronger flavored juices.

In my opinion, I wouldn't use the cedar box for vaping supplies, but would find another use for it where the lovely scent would be welcome. Vaping supplies would need to find a new home elsewhere.

bcarter only uses Davide and Davide minis by Anyvape. Those are much better than Kanger Pro Tanks in my opinion. :)

Yep full size Aspire Davides (formerly Anyvape) with standard 1.8 ohm KPT single coils are all I use now lol. Cleaned up all my other 25ish smaller tanks my wife and I used to store them last night. They had been sitting for months. Finally the wife and I use the same setup and I got her to ditch the T3Ss after almost 2 years. She hated the KPT evej with aero bases but we both love the Davides!

And yes imo the Davides blow KPTs away but everyone may have differing opinions there.

I'm portable right now. I use what I think is one if those metal makeup cases that open up from the middle and has four fold out shelves and a big storage area underneath. Works great...Got it for free also.