best flavor RDA

Harlan.j

To me, RDA's are for clouds and sub-ohm builds... both are counter-productive for flavor.

For all the RDA's I own, the Magma has a good flavor, but I don't build it below 0.8 Ohms. I've tried lower and flavor goes out the window, along with all the vapor :) All things being equal in coil-builds between my Magma, Stillare, and Omega... the Magma wins, hands-down for flavor production (and not being a hot vape).

For excellent flavor, I'd suggest a good RTA (Kayfun, Russian, Orchid, Lemo, Squape, etc.) and run them in the 1.2 - 1.8 Ohm range. The Kanger subtank or Aspire Atlantis are decent pre-made-coil tanks for flavor, if you run the 1.2 Ohm coils. Other tanks also (subjectively) provide excellent flavor (Kanger Turbo, Aspire Nautilus, Kanger AeroTank for example).

For all the RDA's I own, the Magma has a good flavor, but I don't build it below 0.8 Ohms. I've tried lower and flavor goes out the window, along with all the vapor smile.png All things being equal in coil-builds between my Magma, Stillare, and Omega... the Magma wins, hands-down for flavor production (and not being a hot vape).

Really? You like the Magma over the Stillare? I'm the opposite and favor the Stillare over the Magma. Better still, I like the JAM over the Stillare for flavor and ease of use.

To the OP: you're going to get lots of different answers. That's because we use different builds in ours, different wicks, different juices (and PG/VG ratios), and so many other variables. It's kind of like asking which cloud in the sky is your favorite? :D

The best flavor RDA is the RDA that works best for you. :)

Really? You like the Magma over the Stillare? I'm the opposite and favor the Stillare over the Magma. Better still, I like the JAM over the Stillare for flavor and ease of use.

Yeah, I do :) Perhaps I've not used the Stillare long enough to find my sweet-spot for it, but I've got the Magma dialed-in for my favorite dripping juice, and that same set-up doesn't work for the Stillare. Perhaps one day I'll put forth more effort on it. Which proves your point... what works best for you is the best RDA for you :)

The only reason I said that was because you can only have it in wide open airflow or none at all.The single coil mode wide open is a little too airy for my taste.Still an excellent RDA mine is a clone and it kicks my plume veils *** as far as build quality goes and the way it performs

To the OP: you're going to get lots of different answers. That's because we use different builds in ours, different wicks, different juices (and PG/VG ratios), and so many other variables.

I absolutely agree with you, Tam. You figure out what works best on each individual atty, and then try to perfect your setup until it produces the kind of vape you enjoy most. It really doesn't matter which RDA you use (unless the basic design is flawed)...you'll eventually find a way to make it work for you. You may have to modify air holes, use a certain type of coil or wick, or play around with different blends, but through trial and error (and forums and YouTube), you'll get what you're looking for. yes.gif