Panzer Black Hawk Clone

logan108

From the specs I've seen on the iStick 30W, it appears to be a pretty capable box mod for loads of .4Ω and up.

Features and Specs:

• 510 Threaded
  • Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
  • Maximum Output Wattage: 30 Watts
  • Dimensions: 3-1/8" x 1-5/16" x 13/16"
  • Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 2.0V to 8.0V
  • Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 5W to 30W
  • Minimum Resistance: from 0.4 ohm
  • Built-in battery: Capacity 2200 mAh - to last all day long
  • Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
  • Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
  • Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adaptor which is faster

Oh see actually I thought it was builds up to 0.2 lol

Well guys I went to the B&M today got that efest battery as well as the nitecore charger and a Ohm Reader the only thing about it is that the batteries that came with the ohm reader are in complete Chinese should I use these? Or a different set of AA?

The AA batteries to run the meter? They are probably okay, and won't affect its accuracy, but they probably will have a shorter lifespan than fresh Duracell or similar...

okay good I just wanted to make sure. I paid 13 for it 10 for the efest and 14

For the charger is that a good price?

That's good but you can never learn to much when it comes to your safety. You are on the right track,some people jump into this stuff blind with no knowledge on it.If you think you are doing something wrong and aren't sure about it,just ask that's why we are here.A lot of smart people on this forum.

The cardboard will be okay, but you'll want to pick up some plastic boxes or plastic tubes to put them in. You don't want to risk the contact hitting metal and possibly shorting out. The boxes also keep them clean and "somewhat" dry. They also make nice waterproof ones if you're around any water or camping/boating/fishing/etc.

51RvlNtcbhL._SY355_.jpg

I love the little plastic cases to carry batteries, they're very handy! In the ones I have, when fully charged, I put the top to the right. When they need to be charged but I can't get to my charger at the moment, the top goes to the left. Makes it easy to keep track. :)

I love the little plastic cases to carry batteries, they're very handy! In the ones I have, when fully charged, I put the top to the right. When they need to be charged but I can't get to my charger at the moment, the top goes to the left. Makes it easy to keep track. smile.png

I do the same thing, but in reverse, lol Charged ones go with the top to the left :)

Comp has good prices on his cases, and I've bought some from Amazon too (just because I needed colors he didn't have, and a couple of waterproof ones). Just be careful if you go the Amazon route... the cheaper ones are shipped from Hong Kong or mainland China, and may take 1-2 months to arrive. Fadora Vapor has really good prices on them, and while you're at it, indulge yourself with some of his fantastic juice!!

Hey guys thanks again for all of the tips. Also I got 1 battery for now where I don't plan on using the panzer all day (yet) will that be enough to last me? Also should I wait until the battery gets to where it's barely producing vapor before I charge it? Or should I charge it and take it off charge nightly?

It actually is better for Li-Ion batteries to charge them more often, before they are "dead". They last longer that way.

I would advise getting at least two batteries, so you can use one while one charges, or have a spare in case one goes south on you.

I keep my Green VTC4's in Yellow boxes, my Black Efest in Blue, and my Red Efest and LG's in the Red cases. Even if you don't get them from me I highly recommend them! Before I got them I had dropped a battery in my pocket in a rush not thinking about having a couple coins in the same pocket. It was a near disaster and that same night ordered them. Just a small purchase like that can save you a bad burn or worse. I no longer go any were without my batteries or even a single battery in a case.

Hey guys, so I got it in today and WOW It looks great the only thing is that the drip tip on the plume seems to be alittle loose is this normal?

Take the O-ring off the drip tip, put a wrap or two of dental floss in the O-ring channel, and replace the O-ring. That should tighten your drip tip up a little.

Take the O-ring off the drip tip, put a wrap or two of dental floss in the O-ring channel, and replace the O-ring. That should tighten your drip tip up a little.

Well I've got a poseidon drip tip I thought about using instead just wanted to make sure it was a faulty plume