whats yer weather? pic...

took a look outside 230a & our entire addition was still standing,, trees intact with no limbs or debris on neighborhood street...

on the way in to SteelShop others didnt fare near as well as we did,, saw cut limbs laying beside arterial streets, branches & debris all over...

with wind now at 15-30 & gusts up to 40mph supposed to be a little calmer today

those giant pinwheels scattererd all across OK should be pumping out more electric than this grid can use???

Our lake is starting to melt off we have about 20ft of liquid shore line now. The geese have been swimming around edges and have seen more and more showing up every day. Been thinking about putting some of the dock in.

I was standing outside at 3a & it was nice & calm,, went back inside within 10mins the rain was blowing sideways for about 10mins then calm again with just a light sprinkle...

It has poured the rain all night... sounded like someone has been pouring water from a giant bucket onto my roof!  We picked up 5" of rain since Midnight, and more on the way (through tomorrow).  Flash flooding was so bad this morning that they cancelled school!!

Buddy, if I could shift the winds to blow this to the Southwest, I would :) 

I was looking at my yard yesterday, thinking "I need to cut this grass", and today, it's a moat again, with little sprigs of green showing through....  Maybe it will dry out enough by Easter Sunday so I can get it cut before the next "week-long" rain shows up... forecast calls for rain from Monday through next Sunday :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Tug are you tired of the rain yet??

Bug has a mowing gig & has been busy Thurs & Fri catching up & getting ahead since the rain quit after 3 days..

now its coming down again,, he woke up at 420a when a clap of thunder rattled the house like an earthquake.

his comment was "looks like a attic day" & went back to bed..

they're calling for off/on rain for Tulsa area for next 7-10 days..

we'll need a baler for these yards when it finally quits,, I'm looking forward to the 100*+ just 60 days away!! :-)

Fog so thick you can cut it, this morning... expecting 80-deg today, and the rain starts back again tomorrow :(  (and expecting rainy / cool weather for next 2-weeks)

I was looking at the pool last night... I drained it 2' for the winter, and all the snow and rain we've had, has not only filled it back up, it's been overflowing for quite some time....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Raining as I type in Houston and I'm one of the unfortunate souls about to jump on the freeway to get home. For some reason people here do not adjust their driving in wet weather... aside from smashing into each other and walls.

Lol Houston is known to have terrible drivers.

Sad but true. I had a lady tbone me about a month ago in some pos Honda suv from a starting position about six inches away. It was like she was Uma Thurman and my car was a coffin lid. She gunned it too... My car is just shy of eighteen feet long and white. How is that not in some way visible when I'm right in front of you?

people dont pay attention while driving..

we see that happen here a lot in OK, most of them are illegals & dont have a license or insurance!!

we keep asking the same question,,

Why are we letting this go on??

dry here sooo far today,, looking at radar its fixing to change in a couple of hours or so..