Broke my dna 30 clone

Well i life was good for me using my dna 30 clone, everything was going great until last night....i had my mod on the usb charger and got up to grab something and it got knocked off the shelf it was sitting on, and landed charger side down...i took the mod apart to see if i could fix the problem and the usb charger port fell out onto my work table...so looks like i am going to be buying another new mod within the next couple of days, because loosing my go to device and having to revert back to my evod and ego c twist sux.

That does suck. At least the clones are not as expensive as other devices. Is possible maybe to solider on a new port?

http://www.dx.com/p/repair-parts-micro-usb-charging-connector-port-flex-for-lg-p990-p970-169168?tc=USD&gclid=CjwKEAiAgfymBRCEhpTR8NXpx1USJAAV0dQyumsyrq87PI7QzB3Ui-utTp9kpHD4P99bVstgKJa2RBoCyhXw_wcB

Yes I know that is not the exact port you may need just giving an example.

On most Hana Clones the charging board is separate from the main board. I have all of the pinouts for the DNA boards and chargers, but I doubt it is the same. You might be able to cut the wires at the proper place and continue to use it, and charge the battery externally.

Reading this thread gave me warm and fuzzies. It's so nice to see how people work to help each other around here. Atta boy, Comp! :)

You do realize that you also are helpful around here. You helped me today and a big virtual hug goes to you!

The fuzzies are nice but the warm part is hot-flashes way to early in life...(Ducking from Tam's left hook)!!!...Hell, I'm a 46 yr old man and I think I'm getting them...lmao