Hi from sunny Leeds :)

Complex01

Howdy, new here,fairly new to vaping. Wife bought us a couple ego twist type cheapy tank cartomizers and after a lot of video watching, gotta love rip tripper, actually a pretty knowledgable dude, and serious coil maker, anyway i,ordered aan aspire atlantis an my wife a,nautilus mini, she has an ipv mini 30 watt an i have the ipv mini ll, 70 watt. And i am loving it! Sometimes id like to be able to take mouth to throat hits like my wifes nautilus, but i really like the flavor from the atlantis. Smoked for 36 yrs, i am 48. And i havent had a camel in almost 3 weeks now. I can already hear a difference in my lungs, no more weezing at night. And i havent woken up suffocating for a couple weeks now. I am so thankful vapimg emerged because i really think i would have smoked roght up to the point i blew my face off from the oxygen tubes catching fire, i really dont think i could have stopped smoking any other way. This friggin rocks! Anyway, srry for the mini saga i have written an i look forward to learnin a few things an swappin stories,lies, whatever ha, thanks.