Istick fans(50w preorder)

$49.98

http://kinglyvapes.com/shop/istick-50w/?affiliates=4

Estimated Release Date: Week of January 26, 2015

This is for the Battery Only.

Please see Product Description for more details on estimated release.

A bigger, badder iStick with extended output range, subohm capabilities and a HUGE battery capacity!

It would take something pretty awesome to beat the original iStick. Enter the iStick 50w:

•4400mAh battery capacity is enough to keep you vaping all day, if not longer.

•SubOhm capabilities means that blowing big clouds is no problem!

•Extended voltage / wattage range gives you unparalleled control over your vapor's flavor, intensity and warmth.

4d6688caafa559c2f9b5c63ff7cc22d2.jpg

I agree, the capacity is probably the biggest selling point. I could probably get 3 days out of a charge... at least two...

I have noticed one thing about the iSticks, though... once the battery goes below 1/2 full, the second half drops fast... like the gas gauge on my old truck :)

Edited by Earthling789

Right now I doubt I'd have any use for another battery after buying two iStick 20w and the IPV mini. Never say never, but for now... nope. :)

Agreed... never say never :)

I'm far from battery-poor at the moment... a pair of iSticks, IPV-min, mech-mods, MVP, couple of eGo-T's, and a dozen 18650's... I'm good on power (at least for a few days, lol)!

If it lives up to it's specs it will be an absolute winner. So many improvements over the original iStick.

http://www.eleafworld.com/product/detail.php/istick-50w.html

Seems perfect for the new vaper, nothing else to buy (batteries, chargers etc.) or worry about. Truly plug&play. And at 50W and .2Ω capability, most vapers will never outgrow it.

I preordered an iStick 50W (for $45.99) from vapenw.com (I have no affiliation with vapenw... I just read that others have ordered from them without issues.)

Also, I had seen some really great reviews for the Joyetech Delta II. I hope it will be a good combination with the iStick 50W. I probably could have used the iStick 30W, but I wanted the bigger battery in the 50W.

• 1 month later...

Just ordered one from World of Vape for $52.99. smile.png

I have had my finger on the trigger many times tonight. I have seen them as cheap as $49... It would make a great driving rig for me. I just have to resist for a few weeks... by then something newer and shinier and more expensive will be out...

Well, the iStick 20w was almost what I wanted with the exception of the whole wonky thing that it doesn't give accurate (or even close) readings of power. The 50w looks to be more of what I wanted in the first place. I need to find something to replace the stick batteries with something with higher mAh. As much as I love my Vision Spinners, I'm kind of getting tired of hauling 4 or 5 extra batteries with me everywhere. One or three would be preferable. :)

Hard to beat the 50w. Mine came in Monday fully charged. I dropped my modified Orchid on it with a 26g 3mm .7 build and started running it at 25w. It still has half a charge after 3 days use. You can set it to run volts or watts and rotate the screen for left or right. The stainless threading in the 510 looks great and power regulation is very good. It's still not comparable to my sx 330 or dna 40 I built but still a very good mod and hard to beat for the price.

Bought mine last Saturday. I have had to charge it only twice with heavy use. I love it. Fits the hand perfectly. Phil's reviews albeit long, are always very informative and entertaining.

My local B&M had them in black and silver only. I should have ordered it online and got the blue.

I have had my finger on the trigger many times tonight. I have seen them as cheap as $49... It would make a great driving rig for me. I just have to resist for a few weeks... by then something newer and shinier and more expensive will be out...

You can get one shipped for $42.50 w/cable.

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_87&products_id=345

Shipping is free, use coupon code FORUM.

Bought one, fast clean transaction.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines