Goodbye Vision Spinner...

Tug

Well I think my spinner crapped out on me.when I plug it in to charge it flashes about 14 times then doesn't do anything.charger shows green but when I take it off and put my Nautilus on it,it just flashes some more...anyone else have this issue?

Yes. I just had one die on me randomly. It was only a few months old but it did exactly what you describe. I tried everything I could think of but nothing did the trick. It was definitely a genuine Spinner II as well. I guess we just got turkeys. Happens.

Tried the cleaning,it had a bunch of crap on both contacts but it didn't help.Kind of pissed right now! >:-(

Did you clean with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol? That helps. Then, before you try putting the battery onto the charger again, pull the center pin up on the battery. It might not be making contact... Whatever you had on it might've pushed the center pin down so it's not making contact with your battery charger.

This sucks,my brother gave it to me a few months ago because he never used it.it was the first model so I knew it crap out eventually just not so soon.I really liked it.Guess I gotta get me a new one now!

Sometimes it's the pin you might have depressed it in... If u gentle and take a thin mini flat head like for glasses you can nudge it back upwards.. Gently! Just enough to make contact again... Happens all the time!

Yes. I just had one die on me randomly. It was only a few months old but it did exactly what you describe. I tried everything I could think of but nothing did the trick. It was definitely a genuine Spinner II as well. I guess we just got turkeys. Happens.

Read my fix... I have had this problem and revived it...

Did you clean with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol? That helps. Then, before you try putting the battery onto the charger again, pull the center pin up on the battery. It might not be making contact... Whatever you had on it might've pushed the center pin down so it's not making contact with your battery charger.

http://youtu.be/9x95J3ljQ54

That's it....

Fascinating that it was the pin on the battery but you said earlier that it was flasing when you connected it to the charger which means it must have been making contact with the charger.

Think maybe it was a short in the battery pin or something?

I dont know, raising the pin on the battery did not fix mine.

Anyway, mine was long since sent to the dust bin. I'm just curious how it got fixed is all. Glad yours was repaired

It would only flash when I pressed the button.for some odd reason sometimes when I would plug it in to this charger it wouldn't start charging unless I pressed the button while it was plugged in.I know what your thinking...I need a new charger lol