MVP3.0

Taken from Innokin's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Innokin.Technology

Happy New Year! This is the iTaste MVP3.0!

The MVP3 is a 30W device with a 3800Mah Battery that can fire down to .4ohm and can charge electronic devices. It has a smart and clear OLED screen with intuitive controls, well placed flush stainless steel threads, high quality spring connector and a strong side fire button. It is initially available in 4 colors and, like the MVP2.0, there will be wraps.

To show that this is the real deal, we are going to be giving the MVP3 to Phil Busardo and Dimitris when they visit Shenzhen and we are planning to ask them to review the MVP3 at Innokin next Monday when they tour the Innokin factory and offices.

We are going to be running a '24 hour MVP3 Giveaway' where Innokin will give away a total of 24 MVP3s and 24 Gladius Tanks to lucky winners on this subReddit and on our Facebook page every hour.

The iTaste MVP3.0 is going to be priced very affordably and will be covered by the Innokin 90 Day Limited Warranty. The launch date will be announced during the giveaway, which will be competitively soon.

Have a great and happy New Year's Eve everyone and Thank You very much for such a great year!!! Have a great night and a great 2015!!

Interesting. The corners of the MVP3s look a bit sharper than the 2. I wonder if that'll make a difference in how it feels to hold...

I noticed that too. I really like the way it looks, but I don't know if I would like the way it feels in my hands. They said on Reddit that it is slightly taller than MVP2. I like the 510, the side mounted button, and the fact is is supposed to have a genuine Evolv chip in it.

Too many new mods coming out that I want!

I'm just glad they decided to put the firing button on the short-side! Now to check the couch-cushions for spare change, and wait for the V|T store to stock them :)

That was the biggest drawback and why I never did try an MVP2, the button on the flat side just didn't feel right for me. Now, with the new design... I don't have that excuse anymore... I'm still waiting for the VT store to restock the Eleaf iStick. Can't make up my mind between the blue and the red so I may have to get both. :D

That was the biggest drawback and why I never did try an MVP2, the button on the flat side just didn't feel right for me. Now, with the new design... I don't have that excuse anymore... I'm still waiting for the VT store to restock the Eleaf iStick. Can't make up my mind between the blue and the red so I may have to get both. :D

I love my MVP, and my only complaint ever has been with the position of the button. I face it forward and fire it with my finger rather than my thumb, but I would very much have preferred it to be facing on the short-side like the VTR or iStick.... At least the new V3 will have it "right", lol.

I bought a blue iStick from my B&M, and the color reminds me of the 1960's Aluminum cups my mother served iced-tea in (wow, I just told my age, lol). The color is vibrant and VERY blue, and it really comes to life with the polished Stainless Steel of my KPT2's and KPT3-minis...

I'm waiting for the VT store to restock too... I'm trying to decide now between black and silver for #2.... although either will be perfectly fine with me :)

My only concern with them is the 510 threading... some say they strip-out easily, and the one I have seems to have some "slop" in the threads, but so far seems to be working just fine.

I'm hoping to replace some of my aging Spinners with the iStick so I could just put in a 510 to 510 adapter to keep it from stripping all the way if it should start. Since I use HH.357s. the drip shield should cover the adapter quite well should it be needed. :)

Yeah, I really like the short side button on my VTR. I can't imagine how I would hold it if the button were on the long flat side.

You learn to manage with the button on the long-side... it's not horrible, but I agree, the short-side is so much more comfortable.

I've been leaving the eGo adapter on my blue one... since the iSticks ARE replacing my eGo-T's, and I've been using my KPT3-minis more than the full-size tanks, it's not been an issue... but I've also been considering getting one of the 510 flip-connectors for using my larger tanks, so I can fold the unit for better portability... and not risk damage to the original threading.

... I've also been considering getting one of the 510 flip-connectors for using my larger tanks, so I can fold the unit for better portability... and not risk damage to the original threading.

What's a 510 flip-connector? That's something I'm not familiar with. Oooh, new toy? :D

Because that is basically what the pinky and the brain side of me is doing right now lmao

So, what are we going to do tonight, Brain? :lol:

247322b66dcbf952f4dcf99c1cac65fe.jpgiStick bending adaptor

The iStick bending adaptor is designed to save space and make the device easier to carry.

With the iStick bending adaptor, unnecessary wear and tear will be substantially reduced, which is better for protecting the thread.

How To Use:

First, screw the bottom of bending adaptor to iStick with the attached small tool. Then screw atomizer onto the adaptor. Through pressing the button of adaptor, one can easily flip the atomizer 180 degrees. This will not fold to 180 degrees with a 22mm device.

I recently acquired the new MVP 20 from Innokin. The button on the long side takes some getting used to, but my main issue is the amount of force required to depress the fire button. Definitely much firmer than that of any other device I've owned.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines