Whatcha Watchin'?

I'm excited about the new Bond film 'Specrtre',I really like Daniel Craig as the new James Bond.He's more ruthless and hardcore.No little gadgets and watch lasers.

Don't be knocking laser watches! I grew up wanting-really badly wanting-gadgets such as this. Could explain my current addiction the the latest, greatest smartphone...

Now, you got me wantin' to read the books, Tam!

The books are beyond amazing. I love David Morrell, he's the master storyteller. One of the best things I love about his writing is the exhaustive amount of research he does so his stories are authentic. Then, he uses that to lure you into his story so deeply that you can't put the book down. :)

X-Men...can you believe this was made 15 years ago??

Divergent

What did you think about that movie? I didn't like it very much at all/

Been watching M*A*S*H most of the night.

The movie or the show? Both are great!

I'm watchin the back of my wifes head! She will NOT stay out of the way, been trying to beat this freakin level on Wolfenstein on PS4 for 2 hours!!! 2guns.gif

She also has a propensity to walk in front of the TV during the biggest play of any given sporting event.

I'm watchin the back of my wifes head! She will NOT stay out of the way, been trying to beat this freakin level on Wolfenstein on PS4 for 2 hours!!! 2guns.gif

She also has a propensity to walk in front of the TV during the biggest play of any given sporting event.[/ quote]I was about to say no comment on your first sentence lmfao

Edited by TugBoat