Legion?

Mplough

I'm such a noob, I don't even understand how this can work! lol

Where does the liquid go? Which part is the battery?

This is what is called an RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer). There is no battery it screws on top of your battery like your tanks. You put wicks in the coils and Drip your juice onto the wicks and vape.

This a good post to help you understand. :)

IMO, a good beginner RDA is the Magma. I picked up one (Infinite clone) a few months ago, and still love it... Easy to build on, easy to adjust, works in single or dual-coil configurations, lots of air-flow (directly under the coils for max flow), and the DEEP juice-well allows you to really pile in the juice so you don't have to drip more every 3 or 4 hits!

You can usually pick them up online for $15-25, depending on the site, and the Infinite clones are excellent clones.

BTW, I also have an HCigar Stillare and Omega, and I've not even built coils for them yet :) That should tell you how much I like the Magma....

Okay guys, my Magma came in yesterday. I should have read the description because this thing is HUGE, 30mm. Can you guys post some pics of your coil builds for this model. Mine seem to be a bit messy. The posts are way far apart from each other.

IMG_20150101_211653_zps84854afc.jpg

Nope, your coils don't look too bad at all... :clap: I wish my first few coils turned out that nicely!

I'm not looking for a trade, but I think you'll be very happy with the larger size... makes it easy to work with as a first-device, and excellent air-flow... One piece of advice is to position your coils directly over the air-holes, or slightly "inside" the holes so the air comes directly under the coil, or slightly to the outer-edge... this will give you much better vapor and flavor (less airy and weak).

If you're looking for a standard-size, I've seen them for ~$15-18 (even less if you buy from one of the better Chinese vendors, but shipping is slow). If I run across a decent price, I'll shoot you a link ;)