Gonna Pick This Up, Just An Impulse Buy...

I love this review of it :lol:

I was able to purchase this amazing television with an FHA loan (30 year fixed-rate w/ 4.25% APR) and only 3.5% down. This is, hands down, the best decision I've ever made. And the box it came in is incredibly roomy too, which is a huge bonus, because I live in it now.

I love this review of it :lol:

I was able to purchase this amazing television with an FHA loan (30 year fixed-rate w/ 4.25% APR) and only 3.5% down. This is, hands down, the best decision I've ever made. And the box it came in is incredibly roomy too, which is a huge bonus, because I live in it now.

You now owe me for a new keyboard, I just spit coffee all over mine from reading your post! LMFAO :harhar:

Everything about this television is so reasonable except delivery. I got them to test out the new drone delivery system to my front door for small items but they just dropped it out of a military plane through my roof.

I decided that this year was a good time to finally buy a new television. I grabbed my m16 automatic, my handy glock 19 and stepped into my local bank to withdraw some cash. I paused for a second to think if I wanted to one or two tvs as I had the bank manager's neck pinned down as I fired my m16 to the ceiling, and politely demanded access to the vault. The lady next to me told me that I should get only one and that no one really needs more than one tv. She was right.

I decided to fill my suitcases with cold hard cash and stepped out of the bank, headed straight to Best Buy and bought it on the spot. Best decision I ever made.