Meat?

Been vaping for almost 2 months and as I was told I am less and less looking for tobacco flavored stuff. In fact, my favorite blend which was a pipe tobacco and coffee mix now tastes like crap to me. I found a higher end vape shop locally and have tried some better juice like White Rabbit (tastes like juicy fruit) and a Peanut Butter flavor.

I have noticed that most juices tend to have a sweet taste and greatly curbs my desire for sweets. This may sound crazy but has anyone ever thought of a Steak n Eggs juice, Sugar Cured Ham, maybe Bar-B-Cue Ribs?

Just a thought

Edited by Mplough

Did some research on bacon. Found a 'crispy bacon' flavor but in the end they said it tasted like Bacon Bits instead of real bacon oh well.

BTW Comp, my shipment from you should be here Monday, can't wait.

Did some research on bacon. Found a 'crispy bacon' flavor but in the end they said it tasted like Bacon Bits instead of real bacon oh well.

BTW Comp, my shipment from you should be here Monday, can't wait.

I have seen others with the bacon flavor. I just fond it to be nasty. Even my wife that loves bacon did not care for it. I would just rather work on other flavors for my line up. :)

That means they will both get there on the same day... excellent. :).

I've tried a chicken and waffles juice at a B&M here in TX.It was the most awful tasting thing I've ever tried...Although I have always wondered how a pickle flavored juice would vape lol

I kind of miss being in Texas I was in the dfw area. Vape shop on every corner. If you couldn't find it you weren't looking hard enough lol