Got my juice from Virgin Vapor today...

Tug

Sounds amazing.My local store has a tootsie roll type flavor that is OK but its a very fake tasting chocolate.I want that delicious bitter dark chocolate with loads of coconut maybe some subtle undertones of banana too or some kind of fruit.This makes me want a mounds bar now!

It can't hurt to give it a try. I have not seen this brand before so I'll to get some and test it. I tryed a organic Chocolate years ago from Flavororganics. It was good but very weak. Having an alcohol base, I had to add so much to bring the flavor out, you needed to be 21 to vape it. LOL I got serious buzz from it. Thanks for the link!

Man I think they diluted that VG. Water and VG will thin out consistency. I make my own juices and pure VG is a problem for my girlfriend that keeps clogging her tanks.

With that said, I've seen this problem happen with really cheap ejuices.

Some companies will def cut corners as long as the hype allows them.

I can't find no other explanation because, chemically, VG is thick.

It can't be 100%vg than lol it's max vg

I agree. I wish people would start calling it PG Free or Max VG. Unless you are vaping pure VG, it is not 100% VG. As soon as you add a flavoring or nicotine to the VG, it is no longer 100% VG.

Our ingredients are simple: nicotine, organic vegetable glycerin, distilled water and certified organic flavors. Some of our organic flavors come in an organic ethyl alcohol base. If you would prefer an alcohol-free e-liquid, please order from our Absolute line. On request, your e-liquid will also contain propylene glycol. Our e-liquids NEVER contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or any other additives.

Tam was correct. (as she normally is) This was copied from their FAQ page.

Isn't it bad to Vape distilled water? I remember reading about it weird how conflicting things are

Personally, I can't see how it can be all that bad. While I'm not a doctor (nor do I play one on TV), we breathe in a certain amount of water in every breath, some more than others depending on where you live. You're in New Jersey where humidity is higher than where I live in Colorado. With every breath, you're breathing in some "water" in the air in the form of humidity. Distilled water would be better than tap. That's just my line of thought and opinion only. :)

Yeah they diluted the crap out of it.I was aware of what was in it before I ordered ,but I didnt know the viscosity would be so different.I can get the juice out of the bottle with a tiny syringe its that thin

Yeah they diluted the crap out of it.I was aware of what was in it before I ordered ,but I didnt know the viscosity would be so different.I can get the juice out of the bottle with a tiny syringe its that thin

You might get some vegetable glycerin and add a few drops to your juice. That will dilute the flavor just a bit but won't harm the juice. When I get some that is too thin and won't produce enough vapor for my tastes, that's what I do. I got a small bottle of food grade VG at Hobby Lobby in the aisle where they have all the cake decorating stuff. ;)

Edited by Tam

Yeah,I was thinking of doing that.

You might get some vegetable glycerin and add a few drops to your juice. That will dilute the flavor just a bit but won't harm the juice. When I get some that is too thin and won't produce enough vapor for my tastes, that's what I do. I got a small bottle of food grade VG at Hobby Lobby in the aisle where they have all the cake decorating stuff. ;)