Got my juice from Virgin Vapor today...

Tug

I received my bottle of 100% VG Blueberry Maple Syrup today from VV...Sadly I only get a blueberry flavor on the inhale/exhale no maple syrup at all.Its really good but was hoping for more of a blueberry pancake syrup flavor.And for 100% VG this stuff is really thin I expected it to be a lot thicker and the vapor production isnt really that impressive.I will vape on it a while,things may change with a different coil build or how I have my airflow positioned.

I received my bottle of 100% VG Blueberry Maple Syrup today from VV...Sadly I only get a blueberry flavor on the inhale/exhale no maple syrup at all.Its really good but was hoping for more of a blueberry pancake syrup flavor.And for 100% VG this stuff is really thin I expected it to be a lot thicker and the vapor production isnt really that impressive.I will vape on it a while,things may change with a different coil build or how I have my airflow positioned.

I am having the same trouble with the high VG stuff. I got some 90VG/10PG the other day and forgot to tell the shop to double the flavor, it is basically unflavored. I guess I am going to have to stick with the 80VG/20PG 9mg/ml Double Flavor in my drippers. I like the throat hit from the PG.

I hate that you didn't like it. I really wish I knew a better answer, but I have Paid it Forward with hundreds of dollars of juice that I just didn't like, most of it ordered off the internet. I can't find a solution other than order sample sizes....

I don't hate it but I had different expectations. Everyone who did a review on this flavor said it was awesome.I wanted a high VG juice to get more clouds,this stuff is thin as water.I'm not saying I won't order more from Virgin Vapor because I'm trying to get into organic only juice.But my next bottle will be from another company.

Bebop,it is 100% VG and its really thin.the ingredients say :certified organic flavors,certified organic USP grade vegetable glycerin,certified organic ethyl alcohol, USP grade kosher nicotine,and distilled water.

Yeah, Im just surprised because I have never run across 100% vg that is that thin. By the way, nothing is 100% Vg technically. Flavoring alone in a 100% vg mix runs about 35% by volume and typical flavoring are proprietary so finding out what they are made of is nearly impossible...

I am just a little bit weary about trying another 100% VG juice.This was probably just a bad choice of ejuice company,not talking crap about them but it was not what I was hoping for by any means.

Mine is about the constancy of Kero Syurp. I do not add any water or alcohol and the Nic base is also 100%vg so except for the nicotine content, it is 100% VG.

I don't honestly know. Water will kill vapor production and alcohol will thin it out and not add vapor either. The only advantage with Alcohol IMO will add that bite of a drink and that is good for like Margarita or Pina Colada, that sort of thing. The only thing I can come up with is to make it thinner so it will vape better in a tank. It will not help the flavor or vapor production at all.

That's exactly my problem with the juice I got today.Too thin and watery.I got it because I know a higher VG content produces clouds,and I would send this back if they would take it but you get what you pay for.

I will have a Cyber Monday sale coming and all Juice will be 25% off. Tell yea what, you order at least a 30ml bottle when you can I will give you code for 20% off when you order. I'm that confidant that you will like it. Just PM me before you order.