Returning to my vape after 7 months

AmericanWoman

When I bought juice the other day I bought 2 kinds. Belgian Waffle and Javascotch. Been vaping the BW (yummy) .. this morning I tried the Javascotch. I'm not having the crackling problems.. it's been working pretty smooth.

The JS is a wee bit darker than the BW.. they are both 70/30. What's up with that?

70pg/30vg

PG is the flavor carrier and provides throat hit

VG is what helps makes the cloud thicker and Less throat hit

People that what to make big clouds of vapor will choose a high VG juice, but they can sacrifice flavor for the cloud. The higher PG juice is thinner and will wick better in a bottom coil tank. The higher VG is thicker and can cause dry hits since it will not wick as well. 50/50 is the best of both worlds you get decent flavor, throat hit (if you have at least 12mg NIC) and a decent cloud..

Yes Nic level can affect flavor. Higher VG will not ever = better flavor unless the flavoring is boosted then it could only be as good but not ever better. Flavoring molecules attach to PG better than VG. Having said that, Without giving away to many of my secrets there are ways to help flavoring attach to VG better.

God Im a noob this is somuch info how do you guys know so much about all the technical stuff ,, I m overwhelmed

That's just it: you're new to this. In time with research and practical experience, you'll acquire a lot of knowledge, too. Like Comp says, do your research! :)