Returning to my vape after 7 months

AmericanWoman

Two of the coils were in the Kanger box with the Atomizer.

Stopped at a different shop yesterday to get juice and bought another one there.

Thoughts?

I'm not saying that they're not genuine, but we have heard from some members who thought it was but it wasn't -- even to the point of having authentication codes on the boxes. Since I'm not familiar with the stores where you bought your stuff, I can't say for sure. All I'm saying is that I would be suspicious that they weren't genuine. I could very well be wrong. :)

I'm not saying that they're not genuine, but we have heard from some members who thought it was but it wasn't -- even to the point of having authentication codes on the boxes. Since I'm not familiar with the stores where you bought your stuff, I can't say for sure. All I'm saying is that I would be suspicious that they weren't genuine. I could very well be wrong. :)

Great.. LoL

I'm out in the sticks LOL around the Manistee, Ludington area Irons to be more exact.

Irons by the Pine River?

As far coils Tam is right, but even the Kanger coils can be a little on the less than top quality. I have seen many that short out because of QC issues.

This is a new one right out the box that is very close to touching the side of the head. it is a dead short waiting to happen.

gallery_1116_216_66621.jpg

As far coils Tam is right, but even the Kanger coils can be a little on the less than top quality. I have seen many that short out because of QC issues.

This is a new one right out the box that is very close to touching the side of the head. it is a dead short waiting to happen.

gallery_1116_216_66621.jpg

So what is the answer? It's very frustrating when your knowledge of such things is so limited.

Dublin store? Is that in Bristol? Been awhile :hope:

As far as the coils they may or may not be clones. Kanger puts them in a blister pack with their logo on the foil backing. Was the one you bought in a blister pack?

One came with the Kanger atomizer (came w/2 actually but I've only used 1) and the other was loose. Not sure if it had a logo on it or not. Had the same issue with both coils tho

One came with the Kanger atomizer (came w/2 actually but I've only used 1) and the other was loose. Not sure if it had a logo on it or not. Had the same issue with both coils tho

It came in a tiny package .. not lose as in unpackaged. When I went back to the shop after I bought the juice the guy there told me it was probably the coil. I was flabbered as I hadn't used it much.

I can see one "bad" one but two?

Kang er seems to dominate the market ? Auto correct kept changing to anger lol ..

The ones that come with the tank are notorious for burning out fast. Next time buy the 5 pack so you know if they are legit. Open the box at the store and look at the foil backing and make sure it says Kanger.

Gotcha

Am I the only one experiencing this? I like things to run smooth lol

$5.95 for a pack of 5 stock coil heads. I do offer custom built Kanger coil heads as well they are $5.95 each.

My custom built coils are far above the quality of the stock coils. I showed a pic of the stock coil. Here is a pic of my custom coil head.

FV-KPT_Tiger_Coil.jpg

$5.95 for a pack of 5 stock coil heads. I do offer custom built Kanger coil heads as well they are $5.95 each.

My custom built coils are far above the quality of the stock coils. I showed a pic of the stock coil. Here is a pic of my custom coil head.

FV-KPT_Tiger_Coil.jpg

Sounds great! Can you hook me up? Do you recommend I stay with the Ka ng er? If so, I'll do 2 packs and do you do juice also?

At one point, even the genuine Kanger coils that were being sold, experienced a bad batch. Since then, the coils have gotten better.

Comp's custom coils are amazing! He stands behind his work and gives excellent customer service. But I will say that his juices are even better. :D

It's maddening with the coils.. I don't have the patience for this. Honestly.. things are so much more complex than just a couple of years back. Unreal.

I'm just a simple girl with simple desires. I just want something that works!! I'll have to try his juice :ice: while I'm there.