One Time I Go Out...JEEZ!

T-Bone

I think you're all on to something with the "backups for your backups" mantra.

I went out Tuesday night and lost my very first Spinner and tank. Had to buy a pack of smokes (should have bought some cartridges for my little mini white thing that I first bought, but still sucked to lose it. I'm pretty sure I left it in a friend of a friend's truck when we went for a ride to the store so I have to track him down at some point and see.

My replacement is a few miles away waiting for the post office to open, mail comes earlier here on Saturdays (about 11am) as opposed to about 5pm during the week, so I'm going to be a happy vaper in a few hours.

Next time you go out, leave your Spinner at home and take the other "little white thing" with you instead. Hope you find your Spinner so you'll have another back up. :)

Many of us have "been there, done that", which is why we sing the "back ups" song. Others of us are just predisposed to being paranoid about running out of anything that getting back ups is just second nature. :lol:

My backups are now in use as my charger for the 18650 batteries has went dead. It will give me an excuse to get a better one, but yes I wish I got the better one months ago. This time I will grab a second for a back though. :) I knew I should have one and not making excuses for myself. At least my backups are getting some vape love for a little while. :)

My backups are now in use as my charger for the 18650 batteries has went dead. It will give me an excuse to get a better one, but yes I wish I got the better one months ago. This time I will grab a second for a back though. :) I knew I should have one and not making excuses for myself. At least my backups are getting some vape love for a little while. :)

I never thought about a backup battery charger! Dang comp, you are always costing me money....juice, tiger wire, and now a backup battery charger....lol! J/K.

I really have thought about getting a 2 bay charger to carry with me on the road. I don't ususally carry my mechs and RDA's, but you never know. My 4 bay has been working flawlessly, but that can change in a flash!

I never thought about a backup battery charger! Dang comp, you are always costing me money....juice, tiger wire, and now a backup battery charger....lol! J/K.

I really have thought about getting a 2 bay charger to carry with me on the road. I don't ususally carry my mechs and RDA's, but you never know. My 4 bay has been working flawlessly, but that can change in a flash!

LOL :) Tam can get you to spend money faster than I could. :D

EVERYTHING needs a back up, not just the obvious like batteries, tanks, coils, juice... Chargers of every kind need back ups as well as ohm meters and torches. :)

You are absolutely correct and I have all those backups. :D Just neglected the charger... I won't now though! :evil:

I feel the pain. I'll repeat what happened a while back. I went to the pub (I know I know, typical!) which is only about 5 mins. from home. I took extra tanks, mods, juice, and a battery bank that could probably if asked, jump start a 747. When I got there, I noticed that because of poor planning on my part all my batteries were knock knock knockin' on heaven's door. "No problem!", I thought. Battery bank! Murphy jumped in, "Not so fast!". My cable had a kink in it and no connectivity. Probably rolled up too tight in my pocket. Now as I said the pub is only 5 minutes from home, but I didn't want to waste any valuable drinking time. I had to leave by 9 because I have to play security guard at sig other's shop and help close and bring home the day's receipts. Fortunately a staff member at the pub had a 240 volt wall charger with a micro usb connector, so I could vape and not lose drinking time even though I was tethered to the wall like talking on an old fashioned phone. I now also have with me 2 cables.