Back on the wagon, new to the community

Armed Vagrant

After a few years I am ready to try again. Not really here for modding or extravagant PV's, just trying to quit smoking. I used a PV a few years ago with no success, mostly because it made me cough and I couldnt find a liquid that tasted close enough to cigarettes. I ordered a kit, a mistic haus, yea I know, waste of money and is a terrible product, thats what ive been hearing from advanced vapers. Im not really in a position to buy an exspensive starter kit especially because this is a trial. I would really like some honest opinions about the kit I got for a beginner (again). Thanks guys, and I look forward to talking with some of you!

Good luck this time AV. Im not gonna jump all over your choice but I will say that quality gear and juice will jave a lot to do with your success. Save some bucks and instead of buying cigs spend about $35 on a good battery and tank and make it work.

Good luck!

We have several new vapers on the forum who have just experienced how much of a difference a quality battery and tank and juice will make for the quality in vaping. I'm with Bebop. Spend a few dollars more, get the quality and see how much of a difference it makes. You won't have to "try" to quit smoking anymore. :)

Thanks guys, your right I should of shopped around a little more for better quality stuff, I spend 40 bucks a week smoking, buying from Indian Reservations, so I have found some local stores around me that have better equipment than what I purchased for cheaper than my smokes

Tam put together a nice list:

Tam's list is really good, and you can't go wrong with "name-brand" equipment from Kanger Tech, JoyeTech, Vision, Innokin, etc. I personally prefer a non-VV battery like the eGo-T, but that's just me... :) I can't recall if Tam mentions coil prices in her post above, but I will mention that Kanger coils are 1/3 - 1/4 the price of Aspire (Nautilus) coils... so if price is a factor, you may want to consider that.