New to vaping

David Onstott

Do they taste burnt?

What are you using for a PG/VG Ratio?

Just not putting out vapor?

What brand of Juice are you using?

Are you using Authentic Kanger Coils or a clone?

If they tasting burnt you may getting dry hits.

The EVOD tanks do best with a 50pg/50vg to 70pg/30vg ratio.

If you are not getting Vapor it may be your tank is not making a connection to the battery.

Some of the real cheap brands of Juice can gunk up a coil fast.

If your coils are clones that could be your problem.

Having no flavor is not so much the coil, but more than likely the high VG juice. VG creates the cloud PG carries the flavor. With High VG juice you need more flavoring added or it will be a weak flavor. I looked at the reviews of Top Vapor Juice on Mad Vapes and there are a lot of people complaining about no flavor.

About a 4-5 second draw is all you need for that setup.

In my EVOD tanks, I find best flavor with 80/20 or 70/30 PG/VG juices. 50/50 juices work, but will have less flavor, more vapor. Thicker VG does take a few seconds between hits to wick (not good for chain vaping), and will wear out coils faster (lasting days instead of weeks).

I'm newer to vaping too and switched to wickless coils and I get a lot more time out of them. Not sure if that's been anyone else's experience but it works for me. The local shop I buy them from sells em for like 12 cents more than the regular wick kind. Might help?

I'm newer to vaping too and switched to wickless coils and I get a lot more time out of them. Not sure if that's been anyone else's experience but it works for me. The local shop I buy them from sells em for like 12 cents more than the regular wick kind. Might help?

When you say "wickless coils", what kind of tank are you using?

I use this type of tank with 50/50 mix, and my coils last me for a couple weeks...I have learned that with this type of tank I tend to inhale before I ever engage my battery to ensure I don't burn my coil.

• 2 weeks later...