A recommendation for me?

Good evening all,

I need a recommendation. Ive had chronic nasal allergies for years, well, most of my life, so I lost my sense of smell years ago. Because of this my sense of taste isn't that good so I need a strong tasting juice. So far I have found one from my local b&m called Fireball which is a strong cinnamon that I love but I would like to find something else for a change also. Anyone know of a strong flavor I can try and where I can get it online? I like fruit, drink and dessert flavors and coffee and tobacco are my least favorites. I hope asking for a website name isn't against forum rules....if it is I apologize. Thanks for any help. I have really learned a lot from you people! Oh and I do have a glass tank and a vision spinner II if that helps.

Dc

I love a strong cinnamon and mint flavors, and Mad Alchemist's 'Dragons' Breath' is a really good cinnamon/raspberry flavor... it reminds me of an Atomic Fireball after you get past the initial heat and all the 'red' color has been dissolved away :) If you like strawberry, tart apple, and pear flavors, I hear Fairy Dust Elixir from the same vendor is quite good too (although I've not tried it... allergic to strawberries!).

Another favorite of mine is called Krankberry... it's a Raspberry/Cranberry mix that has a nice tart bite to it, and smooth flavor on inhale and exhale.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm going to try them all they sound so good! I went to my local b&m today and bought another spinner 2 and the owner told me she had the same problem of not being able to taste it unless it was really strong. She fixed me up a bottle of watermelon and it's better but still not what I was looking for exactly. But, I see that it pays to be a good friendly customer! Lol. I am still looking for something different so I will definitely give these a try. So appreciative!!!

Dc

Fadoras Mint Medley is awesome. Another one to try if you want a super strong mint is ECBlends Peppermint from their "Mints Selector". Thats all my wife vapes and has for over a year. 70pg 30vg extra flavor in 24 mg. It is too strong even for me but she loves it.

After all the different flavors I've had from Fadora, I have yet to get anything I didn't like. Some suited my palate better than others but all were very good!

EC Blends lets you customize the juice in all kinds of ways like Fadora. These two places have my customer loyalty as far as where I shop. Extremely good customer service and great product. :)