daily vape setup

So, I'm curious, what is everyone's daily vape setup? mod, tank, coil? and why?

Mine is a cartel mod with a stillare RDA 7 wrap center post build with 24 guage (I pretty much exclusively drip now) I think these two go to together very well, its smooth, looks good and the coil on it just produces amazing flavor.

The reason I ask is because I always see people posting what they just bought or what coil they just tried, but there is always that one setup you cant help but always revert to.

Edited by charles vapor

For me when at work. I use my GP Paps v3 or Paps X SS with GP Heron atty around 1ohm. I also carry around my back up device which is Trinity by Nar mod with a Kayfun loaded with my 2nd favorite e-liquid. Why? because the Paps is well made, feels good, and the button is one of the best that I've experienced to date. Kayfun was my go to but has been over thrown by the Heron.

At I home I drip and I've been using Paps X Ti with Zenith v2 or Stillare v2i atty at around 0.8ohms single coil.

Recently got the same setup as you! cartel+ stillair! does an amazing job. I did 28g micro coil 2x and by memory i wrapped...9 or 10 times. im not a fan of the flavor since its such a difference. The flavor I use is good in tanks but for dripping its a lil too sweet for me! So im back on my hades with a nautilus for day to day... just waiting to find time to head back to the shop and try some new flavors!

Like bcarter I use Vision Spinner I and II with Anyvape Davide mini on top or my HH.357 atomizer with drip shield. I also carry with me my gold Magneto with a full size Anyvape Davide tank with Aerotank airflow controller or the iTaste VTR with the Nautilus mini. Just depends on what flavor I want and what it's on. :)

My daily set-up, while working, is an MVP 2.0 with either a KPT2 w/air-flow-base @ 1.5 or 1.8 Ohms or an AeroTank @ 1.5 Ohms.

I recently bought a Russian 91% (and have another on the way) and two Mech Mods (Copper Penny and Windrose). I'm still playing with the set-up to find my sweet-spot on the Russian :) But, I see them easily becoming my "work" set-ups, and the MVP/Kanger setups becoming my "traveling companions" to bump my eGo's and KPT3 minis to back-ups, or for extreme portability.

My all day set up is a cana modz 30w with my russian usually built to 1.2-1.6 ohms. Travel/out the house a while is the same tank on my vapor shark dna30. Chilling at home set up is igo-w at .25ohms (usually) on a smok-e mountain vanilla.

Out of the house is a SS Nemisis mech and a Kayfun.

At home is copper Manhattan and Tobh atty at .5 ohms dual coils for my adv juice wich is OH Face from Beantown Vapers.

I usually vape three juices in a rotation and that is threw two Magma rda's on a copper Stingray and the SS Nemisis.

I run several:

VAMO 5 w/KPT 2 on Areo Base

Akuma w/Kick2 for the Nautilus tank

Akuma WO/Kick for my Dripper .5 Tiger Coil build

Backups

For home SID w/KPT 2 on Areo Base

For the road EVOD twist W/Davide mini

I do swap out tanks a lot between them, but these are what I carry with me

I'm using a Spinner II with my KPT2 just waiting on my air flow control to come in the mail. I'm just starting off, I've only been vaping for 1 wk now, but I'm loving every minute of it. Especially out here in the Afghanistan heat. No more having to go outside and take a puff for me.

Ovale Ego-C, Kanger Evod single coil tank (2) and Kangertech T3D dual coil tank (2) this was my original starter kit, since it works for me I see no need to change. :dizzy: I enjoy reading about everyone's contraptions, but I'm not brave enough to branch out yet.

Edited by MSmom601

My go to setup has been an ITaste MVP 2.0 with a full size Aspire Nautilus with a 1.8 OHM coil set to 8.5W. Vaping JR Watermellon, Blu Razz, or Hawk Sauce. Picked up some peanut butter juice today that tastes like nutterbutters. Big change from the fruity flavors I usually vape.

RobRaven how do you like the SVD? I was thinking about getting one. Charles yeah I was smoking about a pack sometimes more out here. Only got into it because there are a few people out here that does it.

I love it cant wait till i get a bit better juice then hangsen but need to find me a mod holder for it i use 18650 batts so its big.