Long time listener.....first time caller

brokenartist

So I bought one of those L Smoke vapes at the flea market about 2 months ago. It was cool really like the strawberry flavored liquids I could find. But I would smoke it a few times and then go right back to the analog. Pack after pack I would continue smoking analog and few and far between would I switch to my L Smoke. Then one day at work I went to lunch and found a Vape shop down the street. Walked in and was amazed at how my life was about to change.

I bought myself a new tank. Also got a iTaste base that goes up to 11V. Bought a few small trial flavors and was still kind of back and forth. But yesterday I finally made the complete switch. I didnt have any kind of analogs on me and almost stopped a few times to buy a few packs but I remained calm and kept on my Vape. Smoked it throughout the day and realized more and more how much I liked my vape more than the analogs. So during lunch I went back to the shop and bought a full bottle of Space Jams Pluto flavor. And I am hooked. Also tried out Suicide Bunnys Mothers Milk which was pretty cool too.

I am really invested in this it seems now after a day and finding this forum and reading so much and realizing there is so much to learn and do. Im looking forward more and more to my journeys. But after that long winded beginning I just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to vt! Dont get discouraged if you go back to analogs a few times, especially in the beggining its a psych thing! Sounds like youre already on your way though! trying different flavors and trying to get the "sweet spot". Keep it up, it sounds silly but we all need support, sortof like a sponsor when someone goes through AA. with this hobby you can expect nothing but support from us here on vt. Dont ever be shy, many of us have tapatalk so it goes directly to our phones.

p.s. dont chuck your old setup! keep it just in case your new one dies or anything happens to it!

Welcome to vt! Dont get discouraged if you go back to analogs a few times, especially in the beggining its a psych thing! Sounds like youre already on your way though! trying different flavors and trying to get the "sweet spot". Keep it up, it sounds silly but we all need support, sortof like a sponsor when someone goes through AA. with this hobby you can expect nothing but support from us here on vt. Dont ever be shy, many of us have tapatalk so it goes directly to our phones.

p.s. dont chuck your old setup! keep it just in case your new one dies or anything happens to it!

Thanks for that great advice. All of you guys thanks for the welcomes too.

Im actually thinking of getting a Nemesis clone this weekend. Found one at a local shop for around $45 I believe. Just not too sure If I want to start getting into modding my own coils etc yet. Think I might talk more with the shop guy and reading before I start dropping into those but I did like the feel of the Nemesis clone.

I cant find unicorn milk here at 6mg. Its getting like a needle in a haystack but I do love the flavor of it.

Also been experimenting (spending a lot of money) on new tanks etc.

Current setup is:

Nemesis Clone

Kanger Mega tank

0.8ohm dual coil

fancy new black tip

Yeah about as addictive as nicotine. In the past 3 weeks I believe I have spend around $300 and change on different things. Im thinking this week Im going to look into a drip tank. Im not sure though. Been playing around with the idea of trying to spin my own coils etc but need some good training on it first. Not that I want to blow monster clouds or anything just would like to get into the habit of wrapping my own coils instead of buying them when I burn them out.

Yeah I am not looking to go crazy on subohms. The coil I had the guy build me on the Kayfun Russian 91% rang in about .9 ohm which I can buy .8 ohm cois now for my Kanger tanks. Im looking for taste and some decent clouds too.

Anyone have any good ideas on a good rebuildable that is decent for filling or dripping. Still trying to figure out what is best