Best battery for aspire mini

What do my fellow vapers think about a battery for the new Aspire mini. I want one that puts out high voltage and one that is in my price range (50 dollars or less). Reviews on the mini are that it has the best taste with higher voltage output- would the new Vision 2 get hot enough for a mini? Paul

Any VV battery with the right connection will work about the same. 3.8v or 4.2v is the same no matter if it is a 650mah Spinner 1 or a 1600mah Spinner 2 or Evod etc..... Its not about heat, the ratings on batteries are more about how long they last not how hot they get.

The Spinner 2 is capable of putting out 4.8 v and paired with a lo res atty in the 1.5 range puts you in the 15W range - probably well in to the upper limits of the mini nautilus.

thanks bcartervol98- but what is a VV battery? Paul

VV means Variable Voltage where you can adjust the voltage output to your desired level. Personally I mainly use Vision Spinners and have a pretty good collection of colors and sizes lol. There are many good ones out there. Without the VV feature on a standard ego style battery you are going to be about 3.5v-3.7v all the time.

Personally I have found around 3.8-4.0v with a 1.8ohm coil to be my sweet spot.

A 1.5 Ohm coil on my 1100mAh, non-VV $12 eGo-T's, cranks 9W, which is where I prefer to leave my MVP for most of my juices, anyway (8.5-9W)... thus the reason I've not dropped the extra cash for a new Spinner :P I just have to remember to only use my 1.5 Ohm coils in the minis :)

BTW, 4.0V @ 1.8 Ohms is 8.9W, it seems Bcarter and I seem to have the same sweet-spot :D

Edited by Earthling789

A 1.5 Ohm coil on my 1100mAh, non-VV $12 eGo-T's, cranks 9W, which is where I prefer to leave my MVP for most of my juices, anyway (8.5-9W)... thus the reason I've not dropped the extra cash for a new Spinner :P I just have to remember to only use my 1.5 Ohm coils in the minis :)

BTW, 4.0V @ 1.8 Ohms is 8.9W, it seems Bcarter and I seem to have the same sweet-spot :D

The little while I used a VW device I always had it on 8w so its pretty close. Now that I pretty much exclusively use Spinner 2s I lock it into 3.8v and roll lol. Honestly the only difference I ever saw between Spinners and APVs is the ability to see battery life and the 3 light system on the Spinner 2 took care of that. Once they came out I sold my APV, charger and all my 18650s to a forum member at a steal.

I have had about the same sweet spot as y'all I run my MVP and VV on about 8.5 watts. Since I have got my new Nautilus Mini and the BVC coils, I have really enjoyed running it up to 11 watts on both the Mini and Standard tanks. I have not done the math or even checked the ohms of the coils, to see what it is really doing, but it has been a super vape.

Thanks Jeff and Jason- I probably would need to purchase a charger as well, huh? Paul

MVP comes with a charger which connects to USB port, so if you want to charge from the wall outlet, you will need to buy a AC-to-DC 5V USB converter... you can usually pick them up anywhere for a couple bucks... even next to the candy-bars at Walmart...

ego-USB-wall-1.jpg?1382526726

Spinners and other eGo-style require a special charge adapter which screws onto the end of the battery and has usb on the other end. Sometimes they'll come with them (like when you buy kits), but it never hurts to have a couple of spares, especially if you own more than two or three of this type of battery.

510-USB-charger-1.jpg?1404563685

VT store can set you up... and at good prices for quality... https://www.vaportalkstore.com/ecig-Chargers-s/1828.htm

Spinners and other eGo-style require a special charge adapter which screws onto the end of the battery and has usb on the other end.

I have 2 of those chargers but they won't work because of the screw on adaptor- correct?

To be honest. I use one of my old cell phone chargers and cables it is has a standard USB plug and the cable and the micro?? on the other end like goes into my cell phone to charge my MVP and VV. They both come with the proper cable. You just need the thing to plugs into wall that has the standard USB. Your cable that you have will charge the eGo style.

What do my fellow vapers think about a battery for the new Aspire mini. I want one that puts out high voltage and one that is in my price range (50 dollars or less). Reviews on the mini are that it has the best taste with higher voltage output- would the new Vision 2 get hot enough for a mini? Paul

Im running the iTaste VV and mini nautilus. I love the set up and there are tons of settings to choose from.

azurygam.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I,m just going to go with the new Vision 2- I have to keep it simple because mechanics are my downfall and everything seems to be so cryptic when it comes to e cig accessories. I,m pretty sure I will order the mini and a vision2.