New to the forum...But work @ Vapor Talk

jessieh

Hey my name is Jessie. I work at the vapor talk store in NJ. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a huge fan of vapeing and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about all of it. Working in the store helps with that a lot but I want to start making my own atomizers and start cloud chasing. If there's anyone who can point me in the right direction of how to learn to do it and not hurt myself that would be awesome. I've already gained a lot of knowledge from this forum. You guys are great, you really know your stuff. That's all for now. Thank you to everyone that shares what they know. It's like one big helpful family.

-Jessie

Welcome Jessie. Dont let the boss catch you on line instead of working haha. Happy belated birthday - you picked a good day to be born ;)

All the info is here in the cloud chasing forum and general modding forum. Just tell the boss you're doing research, haha.

Good luck!

Haha my boss is the one who got me on here and set up my account. He's happy I'm learning so much. He's a great guy and I always get all my work done... no worries. Thanks for the welcome!

Bebop gave some great advice. Start there and you should be good to go in no time. We promote safety first!

Good to see someone from the VT B&M store on here. Welcome to Vapor Talk - the forum. :)