Saying Thanks

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thanks to everyone on this forum. When i started vaping about four months ago I was clueless. I found this forum luckily and the people on it. I have gained a lot of knowledge and have had a lot of fun. Members have answered my questions without all the stupid answers you find so many other places. Thanks everyone I hope to be around with you guys for many years and continue having the same fun and maybe give back to the newer vapers some of the knowledge I have been given.

Grailhunter, you sound a lot like me... a few months ago, I couldn't tell you the difference between an eGo and an Eggo, and I thought an Atomizer was something to spritz purfume :) but all the info and friendly assistance on here has really helped me to define and refine my vaping needs. If not for the folks here on this forum, I'd still be buying over-priced knock-offs and weak juices from the local B&M, or I'd be back on analogs....

So, I'd like to join you in saying, "Thank You!" to everyone... for your support, your knowledge, and your friendship!

For me, when I first found this forum, I already had some experience with different tanks and such. Thankfully, my local B&M is very good about information and taught me much. They're also one of the rare vendors who are certified as an official Joyetech vendor so I only got quality hardware for the most part.

The veterans here taught me about direct dripping and got me into more of the advanced stuff. Their patience and endless information helped me along so that I can now help others.

You guys are the next wave to help noobs get off and stay off analogs. *passes the baton* :D