From Lurking to Posting

DarellC

Thanks for the welcome. I have learned a lot from reading other's posts.

Although reading Tam's advice to others cost me some $. "Backups to your backups to your backups" :yes

You'll never have too many back ups and you'll never be sorry that they're there when you need them. Plus, you're in some very good company of people whose money I've helped spend. lol

Lurking like this. Hows the weather in chicago. Oh nevermind thats creeping.

stormy. and if you were asking me about the naughtyless....i don't have one, sorry.

No that was for darrellc. I thought i quoted his post but must have messed it up. You must be getting storm that was in michigan the last few days. Or does it go the other way.

do i look like a meteorologist? all i know is it's thundering, lightninging, and raining like crazy. i wish it would go the other way!

I have really fallen for the Nautilus. I like the flavor and it has good vapor. The 4-settings for airflow allow some changes, although I typically use the two largest openings. 5mL is a lot of juice and have been wondering if I'm not vaping fast enough as towards the end of the tank it starts tasting a bit bitter -not quite burnt. Mostly a coffee 50/50 juice.

And have been very lucky the last month as I won it in a raffle, from Vapor Leaf, at the Denver Vape Meet last month so the price was excellent.

And have been very lucky the last month as I won it in a raffle, from Vapor Leaf, at the Denver Vape Meet last month so the price was excellent.

We probably saw each other there and didn't know it. I was the Japanese lady at the table near the Vapor Leaf tables wincing every time the smoke alarms went off. :lol:

We probably saw each other there and didn't know it. I was the Japanese lady at the table near the Vapor Leaf tables wincing every time the smoke alarms went off. :lol:

I don't remember seeing you and even looked at the photo on their FB page and doesn't look you were in it. I was only there for one smoke alarm. I had on a Hawaiian shirt - my usual casual dress. Sorry I missed you.

I don't remember seeing you and even looked at the photo on their FB page and doesn't look you were in it. I was only there for one smoke alarm. I had on a Hawaiian shirt - my usual casual dress. Sorry I missed you.

We'll probably run into each other at another vape meet sometime. :)