3 Post New Member Restriction - NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Christopher

EDIT: Thursday July 1st

Good Afternoon Folks,

It would seem there is still some confusion so I'm update this post. New members freshly signed up on the board will have restricted access until their post count reaches 3. This has been put in place to help us limit spam and trolling to a few specific areas.

As a new member you will be limited to the following areas:

• Introduce Yourself Sub Forum
  • New Members Sub Forum
  • Premium Supplier Sub Forums (Located on the home page)

The easiest way to raise your post count is to visit the intro area and say hello. On your 4th post the system will automatically place you into the regular VT members group at which point you'll have normal unrestricted posting rights on the forum.

Please do not PM a staff member asking were to post, were the into area is or where the "new topic" button is. There are thousands of active members on the forum that took the time to briefly learn the software (which is very easy to use). You'll get the hang of it in no time! :)

Welcome to the boards!

Still having problems? Open a Support Ticket

Perhaps in your honor then we should make it a 10 post requirement ;)

LOL no its just tough to read some of the OBVIOUS shill posts then hear the poster deny being a shill lol. I always have thought a post count minimum to post outside new members should be a requirement and it was on both forums I have either owned or been involved in. Without it there is way too much spam and people misrepresenting themselves. With 5 or 10 legitimate posts (not "yes" 5 or 10 times) its fairly easy to discern between a shill and a legitimate member.

I agree. We had the rule in place for years and I figured we could do away with it. But....a few bad apples have to ruin it for everyone. But hey, you can't blame the suppliers for trying ;)

No you cant blame them for shooting any angle they can, I would lol. I still cannot get over the transformation of the VT store. I mean when I first came to the forum it was little more than a side bar if I am being 100% honest and now you have basically everything I use cheaper than I have been paying anywhere else. Kudos my man!

No you cant blame them for shooting any angle they can, I would lol. I still cannot get over the transformation of the VT store. I mean when I first came to the forum it was little more than a side bar if I am being 100% honest and now you have basically everything I use cheaper than I have been paying anywhere else. Kudos my man!

Ah yes the early days :lol: VT was still a youngin'

I wish there was a way to find out the 5 post rule before signing up for an account and posting a lengthy reply to someone about safety only to find out afterwards that I don't have permission to reply to the thread.
When signing up for a new account it looks like it is logging you in but I guess it's really not? I had to re-log in after I wrote my reply that I couldn't post. ::sighs::

Number of posts: One (4 to go. ;-)

I belong to one other forum that in general doesn't get much use by vapers but I have received at least 3 PMs from "members" of the same sex wanting to get to know me better. ::rolling eyes:: I say, :banned:

Hi there. I'm Paula and just signed in as a new user. When you say we need three post before we can start a discussion I'm not sure what you mean. I went to the introduction area and did that. Not exactly sure what I need to do next. I'm having an issue with my itaste vv 3.0 and was hoping I could get some help here. Thanks so much.

Hi there. I'm Paula and just signed in as a new user. When you say we need three post before we can start a discussion I'm not sure what you mean. I went to the introduction area and did that. Not exactly sure what I need to do next. I'm having an issue with my itaste vv 3.0 and was hoping I could get some help here. Thanks so much.

You can post your question in your intro message. It will get answered. That section is set up for new members to introduce themselves and ask any questions they might have. It gives the community members a chance to get to know you and help you with questions.

we will be reinstating the 3 post requirement for new members. (A new member must have at least 5 or more posts before they can post in the general forum.

So I'm a little bit confused. The 3 post requirement requires 5 post? I'm kind of assuming that one of those numbers must be a typo - but being new to this type of forum - I need a little clarification. The "whatever" number of posts should be in the welcome area - and then I'll be able to post in the general forums - is that correct? This is my third post - so I'm either good to go or still need to post 2 more times?

And - as a noobie to forum world - I must say that I'm really glad I found you after trying to figure my way around ECF - yours feels much more user-friendly.

Hi again Chris, I've made my 3 posts (I think 'replies' count?) but it still says that I can't start a new thread. I tried logging out and back in - but no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Also - is there a search function? If so - where would I find it?

Anywho: still need more posts... :D

I'm new here obviously, however not so new to vaping. :D

Tried it years ago back before there were any standards and getting replacement cartridges or atomizers was next to impossible... and now adays we have standards! finally! replacement parts are dime a dozen, tanks and tanks and flavors oh my! love it!

So got back into it like a year ago, got a starter kit (mistake) it leaked all over and sucked...

year later tried again and got an aspire bdc, also leaked, changed coil...still leaked, changed coils one more time and no leak! yay! so that finally got me off cigs and my collection has been growing ever since.

more recently got into RBA's and I'm hooked on them! :D I don't even really want to use any of my other tanks anymore...

Just gave my GF my old iclear 30s and spare coil for it... Almost never use my pair of aspire BDC tanks anymore... and rarely use my iclear x.i tanks either. aspire nautilus I still use as it kicks some good flavors, but the KFL+ = yum :D

That coil builds thread is giving me all kinds of new ideas which might not be such a good thing... GF already says I'm obsessed cause I go to one of the 3 local vape shops like once a week lol.

Morning, the topic is pretty clear for me when I found it. I signed up yesterday and have been like a kid in a toy store lol.I thought I posted my four yesterday but when I checked it was only three. Anyway here's four. I'm off to other sections again. Y'all have a great day.............