"Premium" E-liquid

This should be a fun topic.. Premium E-liquid cost vs quality. By now most of us have tried a ton of E-liquid's but what makes a "premium" E-liquid premium. I've tried several organics and high end juices and I honestly can't tell the difference between juice from reputable U.S. vendors and other high priced vendors.

IMO the cost doesn't make a difference in quality as much as quality ingredients do. One example is chocolate based flavors I've tried. I bought a $30 bottle of premium organic liquid and the flavor still tastes artificial and chemically based. Then I tried a substantially lower priced juice and the flavor is spot on with no chemical aftertaste. Then there are other flavors that are without a doubt better. I personally find that higher end fruity flavors have a more natural flavor but I've also tried fruit based flavors from a cheaper vendor that are amazing.

So, what are your opinions and remember that taste is entirely subjective.

Can't beat Mt. Baker for the price. Most higher end juices I've seen are priced very similarly unless they are custom mixed. In which case you normally get a price break, but never know about the quality until you try it.

I will pay more for a liquid I like but not sure I would call it premium. I do find the liquid I use that does cost a bit more ($55 for 125ml) doesn't have a certain taste that just about every other one I have tried has that I do not like. It's probably the mix and ratios.

I suppose liquid is like anything else it's all what you like but info think some liquids are worth a premium.

Edited by bcartervol98

As with anything else "premium" is a personal preference. A person pretty much has to try a little of a lot of different brands and go with suits their requirements. I don't really pay any attention to reviews anymore as they are mostly made by folks hoping to score freebies and I have not found very many negative reviews over the years. And there seems to be a mob mentality on this and other forums ,if the right persons endorse a product everyone seems to be gaga over it until the next greatest product comes along.

As with anything else "premium" is a personal preference. A person pretty much has to try a little of a lot of different brands and go with suits their requirements. I don't really pay any attention to reviews anymore as they are mostly made by folks hoping to score freebies and I have not found very many negative reviews over the years. And there seems to be a mob mentality on this and other forums ,if the right persons endorse a product everyone seems to be gaga over it until the next greatest product comes along.

Definitely true with hardware and liquid both. The key is find what works and there you go. For me the saving money aspect is a motivating factor and other than what I consider to be a " premium" liquid I still use every Ego battery I had over a year ago. Some are slightly fading now but still go 70-80% as long as when they were new. Had a Vamo but just sold it I never used it.

My suggestion is to find what works and stick with it; at least that's what works for me .

I totally agree with that. And aside from that, different flavors are better from different brands IMO.

I have found certain vendors tend to be more consistent than others - "premium" or not. I like to buy a lot of different juices and even then, my top 10 flavors since I started are from 8 different vendors, lol. It makes for good variety but it's a PITA to order. I just rotate orders.

But to me "premium" means consistency whether that's bottle to bottle on one flavor or across the flavors - and it doesnt necessarily mean $$$. Fadora is a good example of a premium juice.

That being said it's still SO subjective it's almost moot.

I guess how I have determined what is "high End" juice up to this point include factors like premium packaging and of course the look and taste of the liquid. Some do cost more then others, like 5 Pawns, and some keep their prices at a reasonable amount, like Fadora. I am willing to pay the $29.00 for 30 ml of certain 5 Pawns juices because I absolutely love the flavor. I recently tried what most call a high end juice, Suicide Bunnies Mothers milk, that was very mute but I have not given up on it. I'm going to let it steep a while and it may gain more flavor.