Things That Suck

Spilling juice... I am short a good 5-10ml on the last of my Sucker Punch... Looks like I might have to go a few days without juice till I can get the next shipment.

On that note...

Running out of juice before your vape mail gets here :/

Dropping the only tank you have at work in a way that shatters it and having to sneak out to a gas station to get a ce4 to tied you over.

LMAO! That does BLOW!

- The Kanger Aerotank.... Not sure if I got a bad unit but the supposed air flow control ring doesn't do jack when attempting to tighten or loosen the draw. NOT AS ADVERTISED!!!! :rtfm:

When I spent every single penny I had plus every penny I would have for the next couple weeks to invest in a mech mod, tank and carto setup, headed off to the beach without smoking any cigs and getting there to have the carto's completely fail with the mech in a town that is hours from any type of vaporizing supplies. That sucked.

And then having to set the vaporizer aside for a long weekend back with the stinks after months and almost a year of hard work....

Thought I was having an airflow problem with my AT mini this morning. So I sucked a little harder. Well whatever the problem was it gave way all at once and I proceeded to suck what seemed like a ml of juice into my mouth.