kecig k100+ help

so you're saying you have coils sitting in juice that you know you're gonna vape? and when you need a new coil in a tank that has that juice you just swap and start vaping right away?

so you're saying you have coils sitting in juice that you know you're gonna vape? and when you need a new coil in a tank that has that juice you just swap and start vaping right away?

Man, that's hardcore, lol. ;)

So im probably going to go out today and find a new tank. Think i should go for a vivi nova tank, a KPT2, or an aero?

I am quite fond of KPT2 with Aero base. Not sure if it is all that different than the Aerotank itself as I have never had one. I prefer my Mini Davides but now that they went to Aspire dual coils I will not buy anymore. Luckily I picked up a dozen before the switch. I do find that the KPT 2 with the Aero base all the way open is very close to the draw of the Davide Mini I love so much.

I would steer clear of Vivi Nova personally. Stick to Kanger products and you will be happier in the long run.

No, I don't soak the coils in juice, then install them... I keep a few tanks "ready to vape" in the rack on my desk.

So, if I have a coil that goes bad... I just swap tanks for one that is ready and waiting, while I deal with the bad coil. If the tank with the bad-coil needs cleaning, I'll take it out of rotation for cleaning. If it just needs topping off, I take care of that... pop in a fresh coil, fill up with juice and toss it back in the rack for the next rotation. That way the new coil has plenty of time to soak before I use it. I have 2 favorite flavors, and one I still vape daily... so there are always at least 2 or 3 full tanks in the rack, waiting for their turn on the MVP. Any "empty" tank will be empty with an un-used coil in it.

I use to let tanks sit "near-empty", but when the juice level is low, there is no vacuum pressure and they would drip juice into the tube. Letting one sit dry after I had used it made the wicks harder to re-wet and the coils went bad faster. So, now I either keep the tank full, ready to vape, or completely clean/dry.

Once I start a coil in a tank, I keep it wet and in use until it dies... they seem to last longer that way. The coil in my AeroTank has been going strong for 3 weeks, and still going... one of my KPT2's has had the same coil for over a month... still kicking...

So im probably going to go out today and find a new tank. Think i should go for a vivi nova tank, a KPT2, or an aero?

I am quite fond of KPT2 with Aero base. Not sure if it is all that different than the Aerotank itself as I have never had one. I prefer my Mini Davides but now that they went to Aspire dual coils I will not buy anymore. Luckily I picked up a dozen before the switch. I do find that the KPT 2 with the Aero base all the way open is very close to the draw of the Davide Mini I love so much.

I would steer clear of Vivi Nova personally. Stick to Kanger products and you will be happier in the long run.

The AeroTank is a good tank... lots of flavor and vapor, but the coils cost a bit more and they burn juice a little faster because of the larger wick area, being dual-coil. I have two of them (and just ordered another)... but I have far more KPT2's....

The KPT2 is a great tank... uses single-coils (cheaper) and still has great vapor and flavor. Adding an AeroBase really allows you to open or restrict the draw to your preference. I like a tight draw, so the standard base on the KPT2 is pretty good, but the Aerobase makes it fine-tunable!

Another advantage to the Aerobase is NO drips onto the battery, because the base seals that off. The disadvantage is that if you get juice in the center tube, you have to remove the base and swab-out the tube or at least blow from the bottom (with base removed) to push juice out the drip-tip. Although, I find a lot of the "gurgling" sound on my KPT2's is juice trapped under the drip-tip... just pop it off and swab it clean... problem solved!

Yeah, I don't see Kanger EVER dropping their single-coil line-up of tanks... From what I see in the shops and online, the KPT2 is their bread-and-butter sales... Sure, they sell others (I know, I have them, lol), but I don't see any manufacturer cutting their throats by going all-dual-coil offerings.

Now, from the flavor and vapor production stand-point on my eGo batteries, I like the KPT3 mini (dual-coil) over the single-coil KPT2 mini or EVOD... but that is just me... For my larger tanks on my MVP, I find very little difference between the KPT2 and AeroTank in flavor... The AT might give a bit more vapor, but also burns juice a little faster.

I made use of the "hit counter" last week, and compared the KPT2 against the AT (same Wattage settings, 1.8 single vs 1.5 dual coil)... and I get more hits per tank when using the KPT2... roughly 50 more! But when flavor is what counts for me... getting more hits per tank is a good thing!?

I guess the next thing I'll need to try is to see how long it takes to empty each tank (ml used each day)... I'm going to guess, it takes about the same length of time (same ml used), regardless of # of hits... because of the nic needs, so am I truly using less juice over the course of the day, when using the KPT2, or just hitting it more often?

Hmmm... need to check that out... time to make a new chart :D

Edited by Earthling789

So went out today and was planning on grabbing a KPT2 and i actually decided on an Aspire Nautilus... definitely love it so far. Such a smooth vape, and flavor increased too! love that it came with an ego battery adapter so i can use my VV batt if i so choose

So went out today and was planning on grabbing a KPT2 and i actually decided on an Aspire Nautilus... definitely love it so far. Such a smooth vape, and flavor increased too! love that it came with an ego battery adapter so i can use my VV batt if i so choose

I'm glad you like your Nautilus. I bought one of those with an Aerotank, Aerotank mini, davide mini, and aspire BDC et-s. Got some dripping atomizers too. I've been using them non-stop since I got them. Non of them come even remotely close to the nautilus. not even a little bit. The davide mini is the only one I haven't used. I wasn't prepared to have a needle to fill it.

I know there are a lot of people here that rave about their kanger tanks and I'm not trying to **it on their parade but I just don't see why I would ever buy another one. I don't mind the added cost of the tank or the coils to get the vape I get out of it.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong with the kanger tanks. Though I doubt it. I have a MT# that hits damn close to the nautilus. The AT and AT mini put out less than half the vapor. The airflow rings are counter intuitive,imo.

I will continue to use them and perhaps they will break in as my MT3 did. When I first got the MT3 it was okay. now it is performing with increased vapor and flavor. The nautilus hit perfect right out of the box. it is still hitting perfectly. The airflow ring does not spin if I accidentally bump into it.

IDK, I'm trying to give the kanger tanks a chance but I'm not seeing why they are so popular. I'm going to wait a few more days and if their performance doesn't improve I plan on getting one or two more nautilus tanks. I only wish they made a mini.

There's also the "your body is changing because you don't have the carcinogens going into it from the analogs" thing. Your body and taste buds are healing as you go through detox. Some of the changes occurred with me up to six months and longer. If it's not great for you now, put it aside and pick it up to try again later. :)

Yeah it is performing pretty amazing right out of the box. Yeah I have been looking into getting a vtr the past few hours. But the nautilus doesn't fit inside. Has to be external. Hits great. Shop I go to is an exclusive 100% vg juice. Think that would be too thick for these heads ?